- Start of show: 'Thanks, Tom  ....Everybody seems to be singing in French these days, n'est-ce pas?...This week's small but irritating affliction is a mouth ulcer on the underside of my tongue. So, if it sounds as if I'm trying to talk with a gerbil in my mouth, this is the reason for it. I wish I was going home, actually.'
- Strangelove, #1. Recorded 1992-06-30. No known commercial release.
- Action Swingers, one and only session (repeat). Recorded 1992-03-22. No known commercial release.
File a begins with last seconds of Tommy Vance and File 1 begins at start of show
- (JP: 'Of course, you do understand that the invitation to "blow your harmonica, son" has nothing to do with playing harmonicas at all, but an invitation to unbridled sexual activity: this is what the experts would probably tell you.')
- (JP: 'A tribute, in a manner of speaking, to someone.') 
- Strangelove: 'Visionary' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'I think that's usually described in the music weeklies as "a wash of guitar", and why not.')
- (JP: 'While that was going on, I sorted something out in the studio, because we're in a different studio tonight, and hanging on the wall is a luminous yellow overjacket which Ivor the engineer is supposed to put on in the event of a fire or other emergency, and I went in there, and he said, well, I can wear it if anything goes wrong. I think it's terribly me, somehow.')
- Leo Anibaldi: 'Il Futuro È Nostro (LP-Cannibald-The Virtual Language)' (ACV)
- Action Swingers: 'You Want My Action' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'I'm not entriely convinced that I do.')
- Songs: Us The Only Ones (7" - The Songs) Breakfast Club 001BC
- Poison Chang: 'Gone Clear (12 inch)' (Montana)
- Ashtray: 'Trailer' CD: Ashtray (Shoe Records SH2)
- VR: 'Cyberdream (Dr. Devious Remix 12 inch)' (Indisc)
- Three Hour Tour: 'Valentine's Day' (Parasol) (continues on part two)
File 1 ends and File 2 begins during above track
File a ends and File b begins during above track
- Strangelove: 'Hopeful' (Peel Session)
- Chumbawamba: 'Look! No Strings! (LP-Shhh)' (Agit Prop PROP11)
- Rodd, Teri & The MSR Singers: 'Tribute To Richard Nixon (LP-Beat Of The Traps, MSR Madness Vol. 1)' (Carnage Press)
- (JP: 'Absolutely without equal on this earth....and not a hint of irony anywhere in it.')
- Tŷ Gwydr: Reu (Akira) (12" EP - Reu) Ankst ANKST 024
- Action Swingers: 'Kicked In The Head' (Peel Session)
- Fatima Mansions: 'Go Home Bible Mike (LP-Valhalla Avenue)' (Kitchenware) #
- BRAIN-e: 'What A Bassline (RMZ Mix) (12 inch-)' (Overdrive OVER S 001-12)
- Sonic Youth: 'On The Strip (LP-Dirty)' (DGC) #
- Edsel Auctioneer: 'Undertow (7 inch)' (Decoy DYS30)
- Big Stick: 'Two Bowling Alleys With Liquor Licences (CD-Drag Racing Underground)' (Albertine ALB5CD) (ends on part three) #
File 2 ends and File 3 begins during above track
- Cheviot Ranters Dance Band: 'Washington Quickstep (LP-Sound Of The Cheviots)' (Topic)
- Irresistible Force: 'Underground (EP-Underground)' (Rising High RSN27) That's Irresistible Force from the Underground EP #
File b ends at beginning of above track
- (JP: 'That's the Fall. of course: could it possibly be anybody else?')
- Strangelove: 'Fire' (Peel Session) #
- (JP: 'Excellent! You can imagine how that sort of row sounded at Glastonbury. While the band were playing, I went out and wandered modestly round amongst the congregation...The temptation was considerable to lie on the ground, but I knew that if I did that, somebody would probably come and lie on top of me. We can't put up with that sort of thing, can we?')
- El Vez: 'Está Bien, Mamacita (That's Alright, Mama) (7 inch-The Mexican Elvis)' (Sympathy For The Record Industry SFTRI111)
- Nirvana: 'D7 (Peel Session) (CD single-Lithium)' (Geffen) #
- (1 a.m. news, complete with introductory feedback)
- Humanoid: 'Stakker Humanoid-12 inch original (12 inch-Stakker Humanoid 92)' (Jumpin' & Pumpin') #
- (JP: 'Do you ever get mouth ulcers? They're a real nuisance, they depress you enormously, out of all proportion to their size.')
- Action Swingers: 'Hot Rock Action' (Peel Session) #
- Nylon 66'ers: unknown (12" - At The Copa) Stupido STUPIDO 020 #
File 3 ends and File 4 begins during next track
- Stereolab: 'Harmonium (7 inch)' (Duophonic) #
- Thriller U: 'You Shook Me Up (LP-Drive)' (Steely & Clevie)
- (JP: 'Time I got some new records, I think. You're probably thinking the same thing.')
- Distorted Pony: 'Castrated Anxiety (CD/LP-Punishment Room)' (BOMP! BCD4041/BLP4041) #
- Arcwelder: 'Favour (7 inch)' (Duophonic) #
- Rachel Wallace: 'Tell Me Why (12 inch)' (Suburban Base SUBBASE13) #
- Sonic Youth: 'Chapel Hill (LP-Dirty)' (DGC) # ~
- (JP: 'I must apologise for not being my usual effervescent self in the course of tonight's programme, I feel a trifle subdued because of this lump on me tongue. A sore tongue is no laughing matter for a top jock. let me tell you that. We had some good records, though, and two top quality sessions.')
- Strangelove: 'Snakes' (Peel Session) ~
- Freddy De Majunga: 'Tsara Ny Mody' CD: Tsinjaka (Rogue FMSD5023)
- (JP: 'The last from our session from the Action Swingers tonight is a cover of a number by The Germs, and I was going to be enormously clever and play you the original as well, but unfortunately I don't seem to have a copy of it, so they'll just have to do it on their own, I'm afraid, without any support from me.')
- Action Swingers: 'Lexicon Devil' (Peel Session) ~
- Wedding Present: 'Flying Saucer (7 inch)' (RCA 74321 10115 7)
- (JP: 'I like to think that when the world ends with a bit of a bang, as it probably will, that after, you know, five or six seconds after the bang, there'll be the Wedding Present strumming away somewhere.')
File 4 continues with Lynn Parsons
- Isley Brothers: 'Harvest For The World' (Epic) single
Tracks marked # also available on DW Tape 6
Tracks marked ~ also available on DW Tape 7
- a) Tape06a.mp3 (Part 1)
- b) Tape06b.mp3 (Part 2)
- 1) Part 1
- 2) Part 2
- 3) Part 3
- 4) Part 4
- a) 47:05
- b) 47:09
- 1) 44:50
- 2) 44:44
- 3) 46:33
- 4) 46:35
- a,b) Excellent quality stereo, ending with the Cheviot Ranters track.
- 1-4) Created from CB048 and CB049 of the 500 Box. Good quality mono, with the entire show present.
- ↑ 'Tom' is really Tommy Vance handing over to JP.
- ↑ Peel cannot remember the name of the artists who originally recorded this: it was the Untouchables.
- ↑ As JP mentions, this is actually Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth.
- Random quotes
- a) Encoded in The Fall's music we find the true cognizance of late 20th century Brit-youth intelligentsia culture.
- b) If that's singing, I'll show you my arse!