- File 1 consists of the Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band session. Note - Electricity which also appears on this tape is from the original broadcast.
- Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band #1, recorded 24th January 1968, repeat, first broadcast 04 February 1968. No known commercial release.
- Bee Gees #2, recorded 13th February 1968, repeat, first broadcast 18 February 1968.
- Roy Harper #2, recorded 13th March 1968. No known commercial release.
- Spooky Tooth #1, recoreded 21st February 1968. Too Much Of Nothing available on The Island Years (An Anthology) 1967-1974 9xCD, 2015 (Island Records 0602547053114) and On BBC Sessions CD, 2001. Sunshine Help me also available on BBC Sessions CD, 2001
- File 1
- John's rather excited intro
- Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: Yellow Brick Road (session)
- Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: Abba Zabba (session)
- Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: Sure Nuff 'N' Yes I Do (session)
- File 2
- Fairport Convention: If I Had A Ribbon Bow (7") Track 604020 back announced
- JP - "This is the part of the programme that depresses me acos you always have to play the last number from all of our guests"
- Roy Harper & Keith Mansfield Group: All You Need Is (session)
- File 3
- Roy Harper & Keith Mansfield Group: Life Goes By (session)
- Roy Harper & Keith Mansfield Group: Night Fighter Songwriter (session)
- 1) CaptainBeefheart1968TopGearSessions
- 2) RoyHarper1968-03-13TopGearLondonUK.mp3
- 3) Roy Harper & the Keith Mansfield Group - Peel session - Top Gear 17/3/68
- 1) 33:04 (00:08-09:29)
- 2) 5:31
- 3) 14:22 (2:48-8:35)
- 1) Full details at SugarMegs
- 2) Full details at SugarMegs
- 3) Many thanks to Colin Harper. Roy Harper 1968 1969
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.