- John Peel Show
- BBC Radio One
- A listener mentions the BBC's dramatisation of the infamous Oz obscenity trial of 1970, that had been broadcast the previous weekend. In the programme, Peel was played by the actor Nigel Planer. "I thought it was rather good. He got the accent wrong actually... but rather embarrassingly he got all of my factial tics and mannerisms and unfortunate ducking and weaving off to a tee. My family were much impressed with it."
- Gallon Drunk only session, recorded 14th July 1991, repeat, first broadcast 14 September 1991.
- Whipped Cream only session, recorded 15th August 1991.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Codine: Heaven & Hell (12" - Heaven & Hell / Holistic) Shut Up And Dance SUAD 24 #
- General TK: Poisonous Dettol (12") Fashion FAD 092 #
- Convert: Workstation (12" -Workstation / Nightbird) Big Time International BTI 9108 #
- (file b)cuts in)
- JP: "(someone) of Leeds went so far as to send me an illustration of a Sheela na Gig and frankly I was appalled"
- Daisy Chainsaw : 'Sick Of Sex (CD-Love Sick Pleasure )' (Deva)
- Gallon Drunk : 'Two Wings Mambo (Peel Session)'
- Wenge Musica : 'Nouveau Testment (LP-Molangi ya Malasi)' (Flash Diffusion Business) (a wrong-speed moment)
- Wonder Armor : 'Padre Pio (The Stigmatist) (7 Inch)' (Ajax)
- Organized Konfusion : 'The Rough Side Of Town (South Side) (LP-Burn Hollywood Burn ) (Hollywood) #
- Whipped Cream : 'Whatever (Peel Session)'
- Curve : 'Clipped (12 inch )' (Anxious)
- Lethal: 'Techno Stylin (12 Inch-Execute The Techno Style )' (Tove) #
- Gallon Drunk: 'Drag 91 (Peel Session)'
- The Farm: 'Love See No Colour (World Colours Mix) (white label)' (Produce) #
- Culture: Be Honest (album - Freesized My Story) Shanackie #
- Superchunk: Footsteps One And Three (album - No Pockie For Kitty) Matador
- Superchunk: Seed Toss (album - No Pocky For Kitty) Matador
- Nu Tekk: Pied Piper () Stealthsonic #
- Entombed: (album - Clandestine) Earache
- Old: Outlive (album - Loaf Lux Tube) Earache
- Carcass: unknown track (album - Necroticism Descanting The Insalubrious) Earache
- Valentines: That's It Man (compilation album - Savage Kick Volume 6) #
- WBI Red Ninja: Soul On Ice () Red Ninja #
- Trench Mouth: Making Money For Fruit Machines () Dead Bird
- Whipped Cream: Wait For A Minute
- Apollo 440: Blackout () Stealthsonic & Reverb (JP misses end of track and admits to another error during Trench Mouth track, panicking and ending it at a pause) #
- Wickr Spgt: Francis Mitterand (12") Jupa
- Gallon Drunk: Some Fool's Mess (session)
- Unanimous Decision: Talent () Cold Sweat #
- (start of the Neil James show)
- Tracks marked # available on L014
- a) John Peel 19911117 - 128 kbps Part 2.mp3
- b) JP19911117.mp3
- a) 1:57:55 (only 1:30:00 from this show, rest is news then silence - starts with Lethal track)
- b) 2:02:44 (composed of 90 mins of higher fidelity recordings combined with pieces of file (a) to make up 2/3 of the complete show)
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.