- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Ellery Bop #2, recorded 8th December 1982, repeat, first broadcast 13 December 1982. No known commercial release.
- Testcard F only session, recorded 18th December 1982, repeat, first broadcast 03 January 1983. No known commercial release.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Ellery Bop: Imperial Way (session)
- Ellery Bop: Jihad (session)
- Kan Kan: Marching Marching (12" EP - The Informer) Illuminated ILL 1612
- Ellery Bop: 51st State (session)
- Ellery Bop: Guilt (session)
- Dancing Did: The Rhythm Section Sticks Together (album - And Did Those Feet) Kamera KAM 009 John played something from this last night
- J P excerpts 15 Feb 83 etc.mp3
- 47:32 (to 22:18) File continues with 19 January 1983
- Digitised by Tim from a collection of reel to reel tapes he acquired in early 2019
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.