- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Another in the Pates Tapes collection.
- Skiff Skats #2, recorded 12th February 1985, repeat, first broadcast 29 February 1985.
- Everything But The Girl #2, recorded 19th February 1985, repeat, first broadcast 27 February 1985.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Splices in almost imperceptibly, midway through the show.
- Skiff Skats: Glendale Train (session)
- Minute Men: Anxious Mo-Fo (album - Double Nickels On The Dime) SST SST 028
- This Final Frame: Mondays Child (v/a album - Jobs For The Boys) Natalie LIE 1
- Patrick Andy: Sting Me A Sting Shock me A Shock (split 12" with Tonto Irie - Sting Me A Sting Shock Me A Shock / Every Posse Get Ready) Greensleeves GRED 172
- It's Immaterial: The Better Idea (Push the Boat Out) (12" - Fish Waltz) ARK / Situation Two DOVE 3
- DDT: Last Train To Athens (album - Broken Toy) Laser 1984DDT
- Everything But The Girl: Trouble And Strife (session)
- Skiff Skats: Hillbilly Boogie (session)
- James: Hymn From A Village (7" - James II) Factory FAC 119
- Workforce: Skin Scraped Back (12") Doublevision DVR 13
- Rose Of Avalanche: L.A. Rain (v/a album - Parkside Shivers) Leeds Independent Label LILLP1
- Brigadier Jerry: Everyman A Me Brethren (album - Jamaica Jamaica) Real Authentic Sound RAS 3012
- fades out to spliced in Grinderswitch
- Skiff Skats: Nightingales
- 01:32:30 (from 45:20)
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.