- All that survives in this recording is the very start of the show, the Killjoys session and Peel's links to the band's material. The Peel Sessions mentions that 999's Nasty, Nasty was also played.
- Start of show: "...sessions, as is our wont, one from the Killjoys, the first time that the young shockers have worked for us."
- Killjoys, #1. Recorded 1977-10-11.  No known commercial release.
- Racing Cars, #4 (rpt). Recorded 1977-09-04. No known commercial release.
- (JP: 'The Killjoys. There's Kevin Rowland, vocals, from London; Mark Philips, guitar, Birmingham; Lee Burton on drums from Bilston (actually, not too sure where Bilston is, don't know where it is at all. Doesn't matter a great deal, probably); and then on bass, also from Birmingham, someone called Ghislaine Weston. I think it's pronounced giz-lain, I'm not entirely sure, but Jeff Griffin, who's produced the session, has put a useful little note to explain all about it. It says, "Although Ghislaine is obviously a French name, she's not of French parentage, say like Jean-Jacques Burnel, or Maurice Chevalier, or Maigret. As far as she knows, her mum saw the name on television." Well, why not indeed.')
- Killjoys: 'Recognition' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'I've seen the Killjoys in action and they're a good tight band.')
- Killjoys: 'Naive' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'An extended Naive by the Killjoys, complete with a doctors and nurses sequence, and more from the band later in the programme.')'
- (JP: 'The Killjoys, a minute and forty seconds, Back To Front. Well, you've got to try it, I suppose.')
- Killjoys: 'Back To Front' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'Is this the last from the Killjoys? Checks piece of paper, and discovers that indeed it is. But they'll be back.) 
- Killjoys: 'At Night' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'Some thoughts worth preserving in that too. Those were the Killjoys, At Night, and if you're listening lads, it's been a good session. Thank you.')
- Peel Show 1977-10-18 (incomplete)
- Many thanks to the original taper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.