- Peel doesn't like the B-side of the latest David Bowie single ("Fantastic Voyage"), although he says he'll play it sometime.
- The Alley Cats 7" was one of many brought back from the USA by John Walters.
- A short "European" sequence, with a track from J.J. Burnel's European-themed album followed by one from French band Marie Et Les Garcons and a Welsh-language track by Y Trwynau Coch.
- None. Records only.
- Recording cuts in during first track.
- Angelic Upstarts: I'm An Upstart (7") Warner Bros
- Kleenex: You (7") Rough Trade
- David Bowie: Boys Keep Swinging (7") RCA
- Alley Cats: Nothing Means Nothing Anymore (7") Dangerhouse
- Siouxsie & The Banshees: The Staircase (Mystery) (7") Polydor
- Motorhead: Limb From Limb (LP - Overkill) Bronze
- Damned: Love Song (7") Chiswick
- Cure: Grinding Halt (promo 12") Fiction
- King Tubby & Michael Campbell: Internal Energy (b/w Mikey Dread 'Love The Dread' 7") Dread At The Controls
- J.J. Burnel: Do The European (LP - Euroman Cometh) United Artists
- Marie Et Les Garcons: Re-Bop Attitudes (7") ZE
- Y Trwynau Coch (Red Noses): Angela (12") Recordiau Coch
- Simple Minds: Chelsea Girl (LP - Life In A Day) Zoom
- Minny Pops: Nervous (b/w 'Footsteps' - 7") Plurex
- Recording cuts out.
- 1979-04-19 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete) DB069.mp3
- File created from DB069 of Derby Box, digitised by RF
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.