- Edited session highlights of this show, though the last six tracks form a continuous segment complete with JP links
- Fair quality FM stereo recording, with a little hiss and very sporadic interference. I am slightly puzzled as to what equipment I recorded this on, I had to speed correct it by +3% too!
- Incudes a track from an album of Bulgarian folk music recorded in 1968 for Elektra's Nonesuch Explorer series, one of the earliest commercially available catalogues of world music - played at a time when, in the 1980s, Bulgarian music was becoming fashionable.
- Wire, #1. Recorded 1978-01-13. Available on The Peel Sessions (Strange Fruit).
- Stranglers, #1. Recorded 1977-03-01. Available on "The Sessions" (Essential, 1995). 'Somethin' Better Change' also available on Winters Of Discontent - The Peel Sessions 77-83 (Strange Fruit).
- Stranglers: Hanging Around (session)
- Wire: I Am The Fly (session)
- Stranglers: Goodbye Toulouse (session)
- Wire: 106 Beats That (session)
- Stranglers: I Feel Like A Wog (session)
- Wire: Culture Vultures (session)
- Stranglers: Something Better Change (session)
- Big Joe: Show Them Love (JP - '..and this is another part of me birthday present from Bill Wright...').
- Bogshed: Trying To Hide But Forced To Howl (album - Step On It) Shelfish SHELFish 2
- Wire: Practice Makes Perfect (session)
- Vasilka Andonova and Kremena Stancheva: Vetar Vee (album - Village Music Of Bulgaria ((JP - 'or rather more picturesquely') A Harvest A Shepherd A Bride) Nonesuch Explorer
- Flux: The Stonecutter (album - Uncarved Block) One Little Indian
- 1986-08-19 Peel Show.mp3
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
- Created from SB532 of Category:Weatherman22's Tapes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.