- Full tracklisting from the PasB of the BBC Written Archives Centre.
- A one hour show that was broadcast between 11pm and midnight.
- Three tracks each from the Steve Miller Band's Fly Like An Eagle and Mighty Diamonds' Right Time albums were played on the show.
- Peel plays a long sequence of records with a "daddy" theme, including three versions of Otis Blackwell's "Daddy Rollin' Stone"
- The last track of the show was the Ramones' Judy Is A Punk, said to be the first punk track played by Peel.
- Supercharge: You've Gotta Get Up And Dance (LP - Local Lads Make Good) Virgin
- Steve Miller Band: Mercury Blues (LP - Fly Like An Eagle) Capitol
- Steve Miller Band: Take The Money And Run (LP - Fly Like An Eagle) Capitol
- Steve Miller Band: Rock 'N Me (LP - Fly Like An Eagle) Capitol
- Billy Riley: Flying Saucers Rock 'N Roll (7" - Flying Saucers Rock 'N Roll / I Want You Baby) Sun
- Nils Lofgren: Cry Tough (LP - Cry Tough) A&M
- Charlie And The Pep Boys: Daddy's Girl (LP - Daddy's Girl) A&M
- Streetwalkers: Daddy Rolling Stone (LP - Red Card) Vertigo
- Who: Daddy Rolling Stone
- Derek Martin: Daddy Rollin' Stone (v/a LP - This Is Sue!) Island
- Kevin Coyne: Daddy (LP - Heartburn) Virgin
- Pat Martino: Deeda (LP - Starbright) Warner Bros.
- Will Bradley - Ray McKinley Orchestra: Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar (LP - Rock-A-Bye The Boogie) Bandstand
- Mighty Diamonds: Right Time (LP - Right Time) Virgin
- Mighty Diamonds: Why Me Black Brother Why (LP - Right Time) Virgin
- Mighty Diamonds: Shame And Pride (LP - Right Time) Virgin
- Ramones: Judy Is A Punk (LP - The Ramones) Sire
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.