- Pete Tong overruns on his show, causing Peel to begin by saying, "Thanks very much Pete: that's 42 seconds you owe me."
- Recording a): total running time of 122 minutes means that 58 minutes are missing, although Dat 080, a pause-button compilation, features alternative recordings in stereo and around half an hour of unique material (@).
- Full tracklisting taken from Playlist Archive with many thanks.
- Calvin Party, #2. Recorded 1995-04-11. No known commercial release.
- Huevos Rancheros, one and only session. Recorded 1995-04-25. No known commercial release.
Recording a begins
- (JP: They're going to be everywhere at Glastonbury.') @
- Bluetones: 'Are You Blue Or Are You Blind? (CDS)' (Superior Quality Recordings)
- trailer for Andy Kershaw Sunday show
- Drone: 'Toxin (12"-Syncro)' (Kickin) @ &/#
- Calvin Party: 'Heart And Soul' (Peel Session)
- Huevos Rancheros: 'Get Outta Dodge' (Peel Session)
- Cocoa Tea: 'Babylon Fallin (7")' (Fat Eyes) @ #
- Alastair Galbraith: 'Welfare Child (CD-Talisman)' (Next Best Way)
- Elevate: 'Two Stray Insight (7")' (The Flower Shop Recordings)
- Manix: 'Turn Away Skull Special Request (Tek 9 Remix) (Compilation 12"-Enforcers Volume Eight)' (Reinforced) @ #
- Huevos Rancheros: 'Jack The Ripper'  (Peel Session)
- Children Of Dub: 'Nemesis (Whirl . Y . Gig Remix) (12")' (Diversity Recordings) @ #
Recording a tape flip
- Squirrel Grab: In Love With Barry Manilow (7" - 1-800) Mediumistic MEDIUM 001 #
- Calvin Party: 'Caspar's Ballroom' (Peel Session)
- trailer for the National Lottery
- Jimmy Rogers: 'If It Ain't Me (LP-House Rockin' Blues)' (Ace)
- We All Fall Down: Safe (12" EP - Fairytales) Flydaddy FLY 010 #
- Future Sound Of London: 'Far Out Son Of Lung And The Ramblings Of A Madman (CDS)' (Virgin) @ #
- DJ Shock C & DJ Ellis The Menace: 'On The Level (12")' (Back 2 Basics) @
- (JP: 'I tell you what, for every one of these jungle or drum and bass tracks that I play you, there's about five or six more that I'd like to be able to. A lot of astonishing stuff around.') @
- Flying Saucer Attack: 'Rainstorm Blues (LP-Further)' (Domino) (JP: 'About time we had another session from them.')  @
- Huevos Rancheros: 'El Rancho Relaxo' (Peel Session)
- Garnett Silk: 'Babylon Be Still (7")' (El Paso) @
- Delicatessen: 'Zebra/Monkey/Liar (LP-Skin Touching Water)' (Starfish)
- Bracket: 'Happy To Be Sad (CD-4-Wheel Vibe)' (Caroline)
Recording a tape flip and some material not recorded
- Secret: 'Darkest Techno Dream (12"-Starkissed)' (Logic) @
- Half Man Half Biscuit: 'Friday Night And The Gates Are Low (CD-Some Call It Godcore)' (Probe Plus)
- Calvin Party: 'Blood Simple' (Peel Session)
- Kemet Crew: 'Press The Buzzer (3x Compilation LP-Kemet Crew - Champion Jungle Sound)' (Kemet) @
- Huevos Rancheros: 'Telstar' (Peel Session)
- Halo Of Kitten: 'I Hate Porn (split 7" with Hammerhead-Porn 1)' (Amphetamine Reptile)
- Patrick Pulsinger: 'Reflections (2xLP-Porno)' (Disko B) @
- Spare Snare: 'Super Slinky (CD-Live At Home)' (Chute)
- Akin Brothers: 'Zvakona Nganga (LP-Akin Brothers)' (Record/Tape Prods)
- Queers: 'She's A Cretin (LP-Move Back Home)' (Lookout!)
- Menswe@r: 'Daydreamer (CDS)' (Laurel)
- Disciples & Rootsman meet Woodshed: 'Dubnut (12")' (Cloak And Dagger) @
Recording a resumes
- Huevos Rancheros: 'Rocket To Nowhere' (Peel Session) dropout on a) at the start
- Dick Dale & His Del-Tones: 'Mr. Eliminator (CD-King Of The Surf Guitar: The Best Of Dick Dale & The Del-Tones)' (Rhino)
- Booyaka Crew: 'Unguided Youth (12")' (SOUR)
- Chosen: 'New World (7")' (Detour)
- Misty In Roots: 'True Rasta Man (CD-The John Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit) @
- Calvin Party: 'Repetition No. 2' (Peel Session)
- trailer for Tim Westwood show
- Manual: 'Disjoint (12"-Baby)' (Out On A Limb) @
Recording a ends
- Huevos Rancheros: 'Rumble' (Peel Session)
- Jeep Beat Collective: 'The Bomb Drops (12"-"...Seconds To Detonation")' (The Ruf Label) @
- Tracks marked @ on File b and & on File c and # on File d
- a) Peel Show 1995-05-19 pts 1-3
- b) Dat_080_JP-MIX_BBCR1-
- c) 1995-05-xx-06-xx Peel Show LE227
- d) 1995-05-xx-06-xx Peel Show LE228
- a) 00:46:41 (from 1:51), 00:45:37, 00:31:01
- b) 03:56:33 (from start to 01:23:54) 00:38:10 to 01:03:46 and 01:19 to 01:23:54 unique
- c) 1:32:42 (from 1:27:46)
- d) 1:33:22 (to 25:10)
- a) Files created from CB033 and CB034 of the 500 Box. Many thanks to Colin.
- b) Many thanks to Max-dat.
- c) Created from LE227 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22. Peel May June 1995 Lee Tape 227.
- d) Created from LE228 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22. Peel May June 1995 Lee Tape 228.
- Link Wray cover.
- This would happen the following year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.