- John Peel Show
- BBC Radio One
- The first part of the 1989 Festive Fifty.
- JP mistakenly announces number 44 as 'number 19', claiming it was done deliberately to confuse the listener.
- Robert Lloyd, #3 (repeat). Recorded 1989-01-31. No known commercial release.
- Walking Seeds, #3 (repeat). Recorded 1989-04-04. No known commercial release.
- (JP: It's Nudes, Knees and Knockabout tonight!)
- Robert Lloyd : 'The Funeral Stomp (Peel Session)'
- The House Crew: 'All We Wanna Do Is Dance (7 Inch)' (Production Records)
- (JP: Amusing anecdote about Sarah Records, diminishing body parts, and That Greg Lake Record)
- Walking Seeds: 'Matchsticks (Peel Session)'
- Robert Lloyd: 'Mama Nature's Skin (Peel Session)'
- 808 State: '808080808 (LP-Ninety)' (ZTT)
- Walking Seeds: 'Cave Woman (Peel Session)'
- Amayenge: 'Umwana Amonekela Uluchelo (LP-Amayenge)' (Mondeca)
- Taking Your Business: 'Snoopy (12 inch)' (Bad Boy)
- Robert Lloyd: 'Ta Love (Peel Session)'
- Social Kaos: 'Tellin' Me! (12 inch-Free-Style )' (Scam)
1989 Festive Fifty: Numbers 50-41
- 50: Inspiral Carpets, 'She Comes In The Fall' (Peel Session)
- 49: Inspiral Carpets, 'Directing Traffic' (Peel Session)
- 48: Family Cat, 'Tom Verlaine (7 inch)' (Bad Girl)
- 47: Morrissey, 'Interesting Drug (7 inch)' (HMV)
- 46: Popguns, 'Landslide (7/12 inch)' (Medium Cool)
- 45: Wedding Present. 'What Have I Said Now? (LP-Bizarro)' (RCA)
- 44: Snuff, 'Not Listening (LP-Snuffsaid...)' (Workers Playtime)
- 43: Pixies, 'Dead (LP-Doolittle)' (4AD)
- 42: Senseless Things, 'Too Much Kissing (LP-Postcard C.V.)' (Way Cool)
- 41: Galaxie 500, 'Don't Let Our Youth Go To Waste (LP-Today)' (Aurora)
- a) 20th December 89
- b) 'Festive 50s' folder, '1989' sub-folder, file F50_1987_5041
- c) JP19891220
- d) 1989-12-20 Peel Show R061.mp3
- a) 00:57:55
- b) 00:43:04
- c) 01:33:45
- d) 01:27:49
- a) Recording is good quality stereo.
- b) Excellent VBR quality.
- c) Excellent quality at 256kbps. Many thanks to Ray!
- d) File created from R061 of Rich 200, digitised by Weatherman22.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.