- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Edited tape
- Company 2 only session, recorded 20 th August 1989. No known commercial release.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1
- Glen Brown: The Winner (v/a album - Check The Winner The Original Pantomine Instrumental Collection 1970-74) Greensleeves GREL 603
- Heleno Dos Oito Baixos: Começo De Verâo (v/a album - Brazil: Forró: Music For Maids And Taxi Drivers) Globe Style ORB 048
- Company 2: I'm Breaking Thru This (session)
- Wrecks-N-Effect: Club Head (album - Wrecks-N-Effect) Motown MOT-6281
- A-Class Crew: We A Dub (shared 7" with Junior Delgado - We A Blood) Fashion FAD 7066
- Company 2: Bear No Malice (session)
- File 1 ends and File 2 begins during above track
- Wedding Present: Kennedy (12") RCA PT43118
- Nelson "FFWD" Cruz: My House (Dance The Dub Away) (12") Minimal 8
- 1) 1989-09-xx Peel Show LE046
- 2) 1989-09-xx-10-xx Peel Show LE047
- 1) 1:37:07 (from 1:17:05)
- 2) 1:36:29 (to 11:40)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- Created from LE046 and LE047 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22. Peel September 1989 Lee Tape 46 / Peel September October 1989 Lee Tape 47.
- Many thanks to Lee.