- Start of the show: "Got a mass of good stuff for you in tonight's programme, you'll be very pleased to hear. Got a repeat of a recent session by the Damned and the new session from the Transmitters. Also in the course of the programme I shall tell you how you can win a Public Image Ltd tin album and perhaps even more important than this, how you could be a Banshee. There's something for you to look forward to. Got a wealth of records by such folk as Linval Thompson, 23 Jewels, Kid Thomas, Secret Affair, Stepping Talk, Augustus Pablo, Cure, Raincoats, Fall, Specials, Matumbi, the Undertones - and to start the programme, the Cockney Rejects. Alright lads?"
- Siouxsie & The Banshees are still looking for a new lead guitarist (see 11 September 1979 for news of their personnel problems). At their management's behest, interested parties are invited to send their applications in to Peel, who will forward them on.
- Damned #4. Repeat of session recorded 22-10-79 and first broadcast 29 October 1979.
- Transmitters #1. Debut broadcast of session recorded 30-10-79.
- Cockney Rejects: East End (b-side 'I'm Not A Fool' 7") EMI
- Skids: Working For The Yankee Dollar (7") Virgin
- Damned: Smash It Up (session)
- Transmitters: I Fear No-One But My Friends (session)
- Prince Buster: Judge Dread (12") Blue Beat (tape flip in middle)
- Tuxedomoon: Waterfront Seat (LP - Subterranean Modern) Ralph
- Freshmen: You've Never Heard Anything Like It (7") Release Records
- Undertones: (She's A) Runaround (LP - The Undertones) Sire (cuts out)
- Raincoats: You're A Million (LP - The Raincoats) Rough Trade
- Joe Tex: Discomonia (7") TK Records
- Damned: I'm So Bored (session)
- Transmitters: Bird In The House (session)
- Specials: Little Bitch (LP - The Specials) Two-Tone
- Cure: Jumping Someone Else's Train (track edited out on tape)
- Augustus Pablo: Tubby's Dub Song (LP - Original Rockers) Greensleeves (cuts out - tape flip)
- 1979-11-21 John Peel Radio 1.mp3 (incomplete)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.