- Full tracklisting from the PasB of the BBC Written Archives Centre.
- Peel plays a Liverpool football anthem from Rig Mallows Trio called Liverpool's The Greatest. As there is currently no audio recording of this show, it is not sure why this was played by Peel. It could have been to celebrate Liverpool's victory over a team or he may have received a copy from the artist or record label. According to the Discogs website, the single was released in 1972, so maybe Peel had an early copy.
- Peel plays a track from Steampacket, which Rod Stewart was once a member of (alongside Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger and Long John Baldry).
- As well as the Carol Concert, there are traditional songs by Steeleye Span and the Copper Family to go with the seasonal mood.
- Eric Donaldson's "Cherry, Oh Baby" won the 1971 Jamaican Festival Song Competition and was later covered by the Rolling Stones and UB40.
- Peace #1. Recorded: 1971-11-30
- Michael Chapman #5. Recorded: 1971-12-13
- Faces #3. Recorded: 1971-09-28. Broadcast: 06 October 1971
- Carol Concert #1. Recorded: 1970-12-08. Broadcast: 26 December 1970
- Steeleye Span: Gower Wassail (LP - Ten Man Mop Or Mr. Reservoir Butler Rides Again) Pegasus
- Faces: Miss Judy's Farm (session)
- Soup: Rock And Roll Lady (LP - The Album Soup) Big Tree
- Michael Chapman: Polar Bear Fandango (session)
- Peace: Heartbreaker (session)
- Pete Atkin: No Dice (LP - Driving Through Mythical America) Philips
- Stray: How Could I Forget You? (LP - Saturday Morning Pictures) Transatlantic
- Michael Chapman: Night Drive (session)
- Faust: Meadow Meal (LP - Faust) Polydor
- Copper Family: Wind Across The Moor (4xLP - A Song For Every Season) Leader
- Peace: Like Water (session)
- Eric Donaldson: Cherry, Oh Baby (7") Dynamic Sounds
- Electric Light Orchestra: 10538 Overture (LP - The Electric Light Orchestra) Harvest
- Michael Chapman: In The Valley (session)
- Faces: Stay With Me (session)
- Michael Hurley & Pals: Jocko's Lament (LP - Armchair Boogie) Warner Bros.
- Peace: Seven Angels (session)
- Fairport Convention: The World Has Surely Lost Its Head (US 7" mis-title) but correct title is "Breakfast In Mayfair" (from the album Babbacombe Lee)
- Michael Chapman: Time Enough To Spare (session)
- Rig Mallows Trio: Liverpool's The Greatest (7") Mersey
- Steampacket: Can I Get A Witness (LP - Rock Generation Volume 6 - The Steampacket (Or The First "Supergroup")) BYG
- Faces: Maggie May (session)
- Carol Concert: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / Away In A Manger / Good King Wenceslas / Silent Night / O Come All Ye Faithful (session)
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.