- Peel wonders if the Talking Heads single was an entry to the Eurovision Song Contest, whether his BBC Radio One colleagues would play it.
- June Tabor's first solo session for Peel includes a cover version of Joni Mitchell's The Fiddle And The Drum. The other items in Tabor's session are traditional songs, but Mitchell's song is written in traditional folk style.
- June Tabor #1. Recorded: 1977-01-25
- Damned: Neat Neat Neat (7") Stiff
- Bryan Ferry: Love Me Madly Again (LP - In Your Mind) Polydor
- June Tabor: Donal Org (session)
- Talking Heads: Love Goes To Building On Fire (7") Sire
- Corky Laing: Makin' It On The Street (LP - Makin' It On The Street) Elektra
- Corky Laing: On My Way (To The River) (LP - Makin' It On The Street) Elektra
- June Tabor: The Fiddle And The Drum (session)
- June Tabor: The Banks Of The Sweet Dundee (session)
- Nils Lofgren: To Be A Dreamer (LP - I Came To Dance) A&M
- Nils Lofgren: Goin' South (LP - I Came To Dance) A&M
- Nils Lofgren: Home Is Where The Hurt Is (LP - I Came To Dance) A&M
- Nils Lofgren: Code Of The Road (LP - I Came To Dance) A&M
- June Tabor: Lord Bateman (session)
- Lee Perry: Dreadlocks In Moonlight (7") Island
- john peel 27 feb 1977 complete.mp3 (mislabelled date)
- Many thanks to Tim.