- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Edited tracks, with just a tiny bit of faded out Peel audible between tracks
- Pentangle's session includes their version of Anne Briggs' "The Time Has Come".
- Ken Garner's The Peel Sessions lists Mike Horowitz as guest poet
- JP plays a track from an LP recorded live in Oslo, Norway by Charles Lloyd, a jazz musician who built up a wider audience by playing at rock venues like the Fillmores East and West. Strangely, although the musicians listed on the album sleeve are his regular quartet (including future jazz star Keith Jarrett) both record and group are called "Charles Lloyd in Europe".
- Full tracklisting with thanks to Tim Joseph. Link
- Pentangle #2, recorded 9th May 1968, no known commercial release.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Appletree Theatre: Brother Speed (album - Playback) Verve Forecast FTS 3042
- Pentangle: Travellin' Song (session)
- Ian A. Anderson with Elliot Jackson): Cottonfield Blues (7" EP - Almost The Country Blues!) Saydisc SD134
- Mike Horovitz: Postcard From Ireland (session)
- Charles Lloyd In Europe: Hej Da! (Hey Daw) (album - Charles Lloyd In Europe) Atlantic
- Aboriginal music - Children's Song (BBC Archives)
- Pentangle: Let No Man Steal Your Thyme (session)
- Country Joe & The Fish: unknown
- Mike Horovitz: Paradice (poem)
- Pentangle: The Time Has Come (session) @
- telephone interview with Tom Rush
- Tom Rush: Something In The Way She Moves (current single) Elektra EKSN 45032
- Chinese children's song - The Fearless Bird (BBC Archives)
- Pentangle: Mirage (session) @
- Mike Horovitz: A Bowl Of Light Comes To Light (poem)
- Mississippi John Hurt: My Creole Belle $
- Ugandan instrumental (BBC Archives)
- Pentangle: Hear My Call (session) @
- Tracks marked @ available on File 1
- Tracks marked $ available on File 2
- 1) Pentangle - Peel session - 'Night Ride' 9/5/68
- 2) John Peel's Night Ride: A 1968 Miscellany (part 2)
- 1) 7:47
- 2) 49:01 (12:24-14:11)
- From a set of reel to reels given to and digitised by Colin Harper.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.