- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- 1) Edited highlights. Several tracks before and after this selection from mixtape Peel Late Feb Early Mar 1984 may also be from this show.
- 2) Last 28 minutes of the show.
- Papa Face only session, recorded 14 February 1984.
- Quando Quango only session, recorded 23rd November 1983, repeat, first broadcast 01 December 1983.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Papa Face: Hot Hot Hot (session)
- Cravats: There Is No International Rescue (album - The Colossal Tunes Out) Corpus Christi Christ It's 8
- Paul Revere & The Raiders: The Great Airplane Strike (album - Kicks) Edsel ED 123
- Dead Can Dance: Wild In The Woods (album - Dead Can Dance) 4AD CAD 404
- Frank Chickens: We Are Ninja (Not Geisha) (single) Kaz
- Papa Face: MC Jamboree (session)
- Jimmy Witherspoon: Jump Children
- 45 Grave: Procession (album - Sleep In Safety) Enigma ENIGMA 13
- Quando Quango: Triangle (session)
- Newtown Neurotics: Licensing Hours
- Papa Face: Dedicated To I (session)
- Roy Buchanan: I Am A Lonesome Fugitive (album - Roy Buchanan) Polydor 2391 042
- Smiths: You've Got Everything Now (album - The Smiths) Rough Trade ROUGH 61
- end of show
- 1) 1984-02-xx-03-06 Peel Late Feb Early Mar 1984
- 2) John Peel 1984-02-23
- 3) 1984-02-23 Peel Show L590
- 1) 58:55 (From 15:21 to 36:39)
- 2) 02:48
- 3) 27:39
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- 1) Created from SB217 and SB218 of Category:Weatherman22's Tapes
- 2) From the Gumtree tapes
- 3) created from L590 of SL Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.