- Tape starts off quietly but soon improves
- Peel & Walters decide to introduce a new "spotlight artist of the week" feature. Next week they plan to feature Kitty Wells (after enjoying the track in this show so much) and get so carried away that the following week they have already planned to feature Marino Marini.
- Reads a letter from someone called "Ree Conas" who somehow manages to listen to the show in Virginia USA.
- The intro from City Limits Crew track "Sucker" was later copied by the Housemartins on their b-side/encore favourite "Rap Around The Clock".
(tape cuts in)
(in tape edit - suddenly changes to the end of the next track)
- Skiff Skats: Cripple Creek
- Del Fuegos: Nervous & Shaky
- Mensen Blaffen: The Man Barks
- City Limits Crew & The Mutant Rockers: Fresher Than Ever (session)
- Tactics: National Health
- Elvis Presley: I've Got A Woman
- Troublefunk: Get On Up (tape flip in middle)
- Al Campbell: One Be A Bad Boy
- Triffids: Bright Lights Big City (session)
- Shoutless: Insane
- Scala Timpani: Winds Of Change
- Mark Stewart (& The Mafia): The Wrong Name & The Wrong Number (tape flip in middle)
- The Delmore Brothers & Wayne Raney: Mobile Boogie
- City Limits Crew & The Mutant Rockers: Sucker (session)
- Thee Milkshakes: Bo Diddlius
- Merchant: Pan In Danger
- Killing Joke: Bloodsport (tape flip in middle)
- Triffids: Field Of Grass
- Beatitudes: Surfing Psycho
- Mushroom Planet: Violation
- City Limits Crew & The Mutant Rockers: Money (session)
- Corpse Grinders: The Price Of Meat
(tape cuts out)
- 1985-01-23 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete).flac
- Incomplete Show
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.