- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- File 1 taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Additional tracks are from Peel Mid May 1984
- Skiff Skats #1, recorded 16th May 1984.
- Pink Industry #4, recorded 25th April 1984, repeat, first broadcast 08 May 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1 begins
- Skiff Skats: Cripple Creek (session)
- Skiff Skats: Hickery Holler (session)
- Otis Redding: Pain In My Heart
- Skiff Skats: Maybelline (session)
- Skiff Skats: Long Tall Texan (session)
- Les Calamites: Le Supermarché (album - A Bride Abattue) New Rose NEW 26
- Pink Industry: Piano Ping (session) #
- Echo & The Bunnymen: My Kingdom (album - Ocean Rain) Korova KODE 8
- File 1 ends
- Pink Industry: Pain Of Pride (session) #
- Pink Industry: Don't Let Go (session) #
- 1) John Peel 1984-05-23 gw.mp3
- 2) 1984-05-xx Peel Mid May 1984.mp3
- 1) 24:28
- 2) 17:18 (from 08:30)
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.