- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc). If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, TV appearances, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.
- Selected recordings from this show were made on 3 seperate cassettes as I scrabbled for spare space. As a result the running order is uncertain, so I have left gaps in the track listing to represent the three different source tapes.
- Mono FM quality due to being recorded on a portable cassette recorder connected to a radio.
- Mighty Wah! #5, recorded 22nd August 1984, repeat, first broadcast 17 September 1984
- Folk Devils #2, recorded 5th September 1984, repeat, first broadcast 17 September 1984
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Folk Devils: Wail (session)
- Mighty Wah!: Better Scream (session)
- Folk Devils: Ink Runs Dry (session)
- Fall: Draygo's Guilt (EP - Call For Escape Route ) Beggars Banquet BEG 120E
- Mighty Wah!: Weekends (session)
- Fall: No Bulbs 3 (EP - Call For Escape Route ) Beggars Banquet BEG 120E
- Mighty Wah!: Story of the Blues (session)
- Aswad: Rainfall, Sunshine (album - Rebel Souls) Island ILPS 9780
- Aswad: Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology) (album - Rebel Souls) Island ILPS 9780
- Folk Devils: Broken Head (session)
- Flowerpot Men: Jo's So Mean To Josephine (single - Jo's So Mean) Compost COMPOST 01
- Mighty Wah!: Yuh Learn (session)
- Red Guitars: Marimba Jive (7") Self Drive SCAR014
- 1984-10-23 Peel Show.mp3
- Thanks to ... Weatherman22
- File created from tapes SB018, SB074, SB332
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.