- Peel plays a track from Israeli singer Ofra Haza, who he says nearly won the Eurovision Song Contest a couple of years ago and mentions that she sounds partly like Elizabeth Fraser, the singer of the Cocteau Twins.
- Peel mentions that Andy Kershaw is the first BBC Radio One DJ, to have a bought a record for him and plays a track from it from the Fi-Tones Quintette.
- Peel mentions that he is going to Bremen, Germany after the show to catch a ferry that leaves Dover at 4am to Belgium and drive from there to the German city with two of his eldest children (William and Alexandra).
- Peel plays a track from Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin, who do a cover of Elvis Presley's Crawfish.
- Marc Riley And The Creepers #3, recorded 25th August 1985, repeat, first broadcast 04 September 1985
- Beloved #2, recorded 13th October 1985.
- Roxanne Shante: Bite This (7") 10
- Beloved: Josephine (session) #
- Robert Wyatt: The Age Of Self (album - Old Rottenhat) Rough Trade ROUGH 69 #
- Robert Wyatt With The SWAPO Singers: The Wind Of Change (7") Rough Trade
- Marc Riley And The Creepers: Goin' Rate (session) #
- King Everald: Afterall (7") Firehose FH 05 #
- Conflict: Mighty And Superior (LP - Only Stupid Bastards Help EMI) New Army
- Microdisney: Birthday Girl (7") Rough Trade
- Ofra Haza: Galbi (12") Hed-Arzi
- Beloved: Up A Tree (session)
- Fi-Tones Quintette: I Call To You (LP - The Fi-Tones) Relic
- Marc Riley And The Creepers: Bard Of Woking (session)
- (Mike Smith trailer)
- Cabaret Voltaire: L21ST (LP - The Covenant , The Sword And The Arm Of The Lord) Virgin
- Nitty Gritty: Solomon (7") Arrival
- A Witness: Lucky In London (12" - Loudhailer Songs) Ron Johnson
- Band Of Holy Joy: Disgust (12" - Had A Mother Who Was Proud: And Look At Me Now) Flim Flam Productions
- Spælimenninir í Hoydølum: Reinlender - Norway (LP - Umaftur) Not On Label (Spælimenninir í Hoydølum Self-Released)
- (JP: 'What pleasure it gives me to say it, even if it is wrong')
- (30 Years Of Rock - 1982 Trailer)
- Music For Pleasure: Whiplash Caress (LP - Blacklands) Whirlpool
- Leroy Smart & Charlie Chaplin: Bank Account (7") Power House
- Marc Riley And The Creepers: Cold Fish (session)
- Leningrad Sandwich: We Will Rise (v/a LP - Dig This: A Tribute To The Great Strike) Forward Sounds International
- Frank Chickens: China Night (12" - Blue Canary) Kaz
- Larks: The Jerk (v/a LP - Put On Your Dancing Shoes) Capitol
- E-I-E-I-O: White Lines, Blue Skies, Black Top (LP - Land Of Opportunity) Demon
- Marc Riley And The Creepers: Black Dwarf (session)
- Amaswazi Emvelo: Indoda Yejazi Elimnyama (v/a LP - The Indestructible Beat Of Soweto) Earthworks
- Beloved: In Trouble And Shame (session)
Tracks marked # are taken from mixtape Peel Late 1985.
- 1) 1985-1x-xx Peel Late 1985
- 2) 020A-B0728XXXXXXX-0100A0.mp3
- 3) 020A-B0728XXXXXXX-0101A0.mp3
- 1) 01:32:17 (15:40 to 28:04)
- 2) 0:56:19
- 3) 1:03:38
- 1) Mixtape created from tapes SB460, SB489, SB490 and SB472 of Weatherman22's Tapes
- 1) Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
- 2)&3) Recordings at the British Library
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.