- Peel mistakenly plays James' Really Hard session track instead of the Soup Dragons' Whole Wide World. He corrects it after playing the James track.
- Peel mentions he has a dog called Lil after mentioning that the Rose Of Avalanche's album is signed to LIL (Leeds Independent Label) records.
- Peel plays a track from the Lloyd Collection covering Bob Dylan's Maggie's Farm.
- Peel mentions that he saw his four year old daughter Flossie painting and asked her what it was, thinking that she may say it is her dad or Goldilocks or a Robin, but instead said it was a painting of 'sick yukk'.
- Peel says he was inspired to play a Buddy Holly track after seeing an Arena documentary programme about the singer sometime ago.
- Peel plays a track from boxer Joe Frazier covering Frank Sinatra's My Way.
- Soup Dragons, #1. Recorded 1986-02-16. No known commercial release.
- James, #2 (rpt.) First TX 1986-01-12. No known commercial release.
- Swans: Time Is Money (Bastard) (12") K.422
- Johnny Fuller: Haunted House (7") Specialty
- James: Really Hard (session)
- Soup Dragons: Whole Wide World (session)
- Diamond "D": Hit And Quit (v/a LP - Spyder D Presents Battle Of The Raps) Next Plateau
- Greenhouse Of Terror: Third Class Heaven (12" - Greenhouse Of Terror) Racket
- Johnny Fortune: Dragster (7") Park Ave
- Half Pint: Tell Me This, Tell Me That (shared LP with Michael Palmer - Joint Favourites) Greensleeves
- Soup Dragons: Too Shy To Say (session)
- Public Image Ltd.: Round (LP - Album) Virgin
- Umahlathini Nabo: Labhonga Ibhubesi (LP- Ulungile) Motella
- Fall: Jawbone And The Air-Rifle (LP - Hex Enduction Hour) Kamera
- James: Are You Ready? (session)
- Rose Of Avalanche: Conceal Me (LP - First Avalanche) Leeds Independent Label
- Rue Davis: I Feel You Feel Me (v/a LP - Move Into Soul Part Three) Move
- Soup Dragons: Learning To Fall (session)
- Lloyd Collection: Maggie's Farm (7") Mayday
- New Order: Shellshock (7") Factory @
- Wild Man Fischer: Do The Salvo (7" - Don't Be A Singer) Rhino #
- (JP: 'Our technical man was singing along with that and there are only two of us in the building. Do you think I'm safe listeners?')
- Mighty Ballistics Hi-Power: New Face In Hell (LP - Here Come The Blues) Criminal Damage @
- James: Scarecrow (session) #
- Chin Chin: Why Am I So Lonely (LP-Sound Of The Westway) Farmer #
- (JP: 'The sound of pretty young Switzerland there')
- Datblygu: Hollol, Hollol, Hollol (v/a LP - Gadael Yr Ugeinfed Ganrif) Anhrefn
- 10,000 Maniacs: Scorpio Rising (7") Elektra
- Hashim: Primrose Path (12") Cutting
- Soup Dragons: Don't Mind Your Step Girl (session) #
- Buddy Holly: Rave On (7") Coral #
- Brilliant: Love Is War (12") Food
- James: Insect (session)
- Augustus Pablo: Fire Red (LP - Rising Sun) Greensleeves
- World Domination Enterprises: Asbestos Lead Asbestos (7") Karbon
- Joe Frazier: My Way (7" - My Way / Come And Get Me Love) Knockout
Tracks marked # on File 1
Track marked @ on File 3
- 1) Side A HMHB
- 2) 020A-B0720XXXXXXX-0100M0
- 3) 1986-02-2x Peel February 1986.mp3
- 1) 0:31:13 (from 0:13:10 to 0:23:31)
- 2) 1:59:52
- 3) 1:20:20 (from 0:16:44 to 0:23:05)
- 1) Many thanks to ML. Part of this show is contained on Mark Mixtape - Half Man Half Biscuit 1986.
- 2) Recordings at the British Library
- 3) Created from SB478, SB502, SB506, SB507 of Category:Weatherman22's Tapes. Peel February 1986
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.