- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- From Peel 100 (BFBS)
- "If you were listening to last week's programme, I launched one of my occasional rather pathetic please for mail in order to impress the people here at BFBS, and in response to this, this week's mail has halved."
- (JP: 'Hello again, seekers after the truth, it's brother John Peel in your midst on BFBS. In this week's programme, a new contender for best record of the whole world ever: you're gonna think it's marvellous - at least I think it's marvellous and I hope that you will. But first....')
- James: 'Chain Mail (LP-One Man Clapping)' (One Man)
- Nine Pound Hammer: 'Barefoot County (LP-The Mud, The Blood And The Beers)' (Crypt)
- Big Tube Squeezer & Jack Endino: 'Sweet Jane (7"-Moodpiece)' (Candy From A Stranger) 
- Scrawl: 'Green Beer (LP-He's Drunk)' (Rough Trade)
- Mudhoney: 'The Rose (3x12" Compilation-Sub Pop 200)' (Sub Pop) 
- James: 'Whoops (LP-One Man Clapping)' (One Man)
- Last Party: 'Die In A Spy Ring (12")' (Idol)
- Bunker Hill: 'The Girl Can't Dance (Compilation LP-Lookey Dookey!)' (Honk It)
- Valley Girls: 'Marina Men (12")' (Rhino)
- (JP: 'I learned quite a while ago not to be afraid to wear fashion underwear.')
- Smiths: 'Jeane (7"-This Charming Man)' (Rough Trade)
- Pooh Sticks: 'Dying For It (7")' (Fierce Recordings)
- Bob: 'Convenience (12")' (House Of Teeth)
- Peel 100
- 00:46:49 (to 44:34)
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.