- "Hello, citizens. John Peel on the BBC World Service. Loads of grade A stuff for you this week, starting with cuddlesome Pete Wylie & Wah! The Mongrel."
- Broadcast 03:30GMT 25th June 1991, repeat of show first broadcast 22nd June 1991
- Pete Wylie & Wah! The Mongrel: Don't Lose Your Dreams (single) Siren
- Mav Cacharel: 'Bikeno Ba Yaya (LP-Mav Cacharel)' (Lusafrica)
- Babes In Toyland: Laugh My Head Off (mini-album - To Mother) Twin/Tone TTR 89208-1
- Moonshake: Gravity (EP - First) Creation
- Bob: Who You Are (LP - Leave The Straight Life Behind) House Of Teeth
- Beres Hammond: Emptiness Inside (single) Xterminator
- Wedding Present: Rotterdam (LP - Seamonsters) RCA
- 1) Peel_BBCWS_06_24_91.mp3
- 2) 1991-06-24 John Peel BBC World Service TR024.mp3
- 1) 30.46
- 2) 30:48
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.