- Tracklisting below is from Volume 2(ii) of the Decktician Logs. Many thanks to Decktician, Ken Garner for copying and additional information, and Rocker for acting as central HQ.
- Show includes an eight record "Days" sequence, counting down from forty days to one day (Doris).
- Matching Mole, #2. Recorded 1972-03-06. Available on On The Radio CD, Hux Records (HUX083)
- Al Stewart, #6. Recorded 1972-03-08. "Absolutely Sweet Marie" and "I'm Falling" not broadcast until 28 April 1972 repeat. No known commercial release.
- Stray, #1 (rpt). First broadcast 21 January 1972. Recorded 1971-12-29. No known commercial release.
- If, one and only (rpt). First broadcast 28 January 1972. Recorded 1972-01-03. "Reaching Out On All Sides" first broadcast in this repeat. No known commercial release.
- Eire Apparent: Rock 'n' Roll Band (single) Buddah
- Al Stewart: A Small Fruit Song (session)
- If: Box (session)
- Lindisfarne: Jackhammer Blues (LP - Nicely Out Of Tune) Charisma
- Stray: Leave It Out (session)
- Ronnie Hawkins: Forty Days (LP - Ronnie Hawkins (1970)) Atlantic 
- Cliff Richard & the Shadows: Forty Days (single) EMI Columbia 
- Ronnie Hawkins: Forty Days (single) Roulette 
- Chuck Berry: Thirty Days (To Come Back Home) (LP - unknown) Chess 
- Howard Tate: 8 Days (On The Road) (LP - Howard Tate) Atlantic
- Jesse Colin Young: Six Days On The Road (LP - Together) Liquid 8
- Taj Mahal: Six Days On The Road (LP - Giant Step) Columbia
- Doris Day: Purple Cow (single) Columbia
- Matching Mole: No 'Alf Measures (session)
- Al Stewart: You Don't Even Know Me (session)
- Savoy Brown: If I Could See An End (LP - Hellbound Train) Parrot
- If: The City Is Falling (session)
- Blue Öyster Cult: Workshop Of The Telescopes (LP - Blue Öyster Cult) CBS
- Stray: Mr. Hobo (session)
- Al Stewart: Old Compton St. Blues (session)
- Small Faces: Happydaystoytown (LP - Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake) Immediate
- Matching Mole: Lything And Gracing (session)
- Tractor: Stoney Glory (single) Dandelion
- Stray: How Could I Forget You? (session)
- Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: There Ain't No Santa Claus On The Evenin' Stage (LP - The Spotlight Kid) Reprise
- If: Reaching Out On All Sides (session)
- Little Feat: Trouble (LP - Sailin' Shoes) Warner Brothers
- Al Stewart: Zero She Flies (session)
- Audience: Barracuda Dan (LP - Lunch) Charisma
- Tracklisting only
- ↑ Presumably a re-recorded version of the original single (released in 1958) played later in the show.
- ↑ Also the Chuck Berry song, presumably a cover of the Ronnie Hawkins cover.
- ↑ A cover of Chuck Berry's 'Thirty Days' (the record which follows in the show), but renamed 'Forty Days'.
- ↑ Originally a single released in 1955. Decktician notes the track was played from an LP - presumably a compilation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.