- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Edited tracks, no links, from Karl's Tape March 1982b.
- Maximum Joy #2, recorded 22nd February 1982, repeat, first broadcast 08 March 1982. No known commercial release.
- Birthday Party #3, recorded 2nd December 1981, repeat, first broadcast 10 December 1981. Released on The Peel Sessions II EP, 1988 (Strange Fruit SFPS058) and The John Peel Sessions CD, 2001 (Strange Fruit, SFRSCD098) . Big Jesus Trash Can released on In Session Tonight CD, 1993 (Strange Fruit BOOKCD1) and Radio Daze - The John Peel Sessions Cassette, 1992 (Vox Magazine GIVIT 3) and Winters of Discontent: The Peel Sessions 77-83 CD, 1991 (Strange Fruit, SFRCD 204) and The Peel Sessions - The Sampler LP / CD, 1988 (Strange Fruit, SFRLP100 / SFRCD100)
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Danse Society: Woman's Own (7") Pax SOC 5 1:10:09
- Sunshine: Taking The World
- Lee Dorsey: Lover Of Love
- Maximum Joy: In The Air (session) 1:22:53
- U2: A Celebration (7") Island WIP 6770
- U2: Shadows And Tall Trees (album - Boy) Island ILPS 9646
- Yellowman: Duppy Or Gunman (album - Duppy Or Gunman) Jah Guidance VPRL 1009
- 1:57:51 (1:10:09 to 1:33:20)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- Many thanks to Karl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.