- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Taken from Karl's Tape 05 - May 1982
- Scritti Politti #3, recorded 15th May 1982.
- Ravishing Beauties only session, recorded 14th April 1982, repeat, first broadcast 29 April 1982.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Scritti Politti: Asylums In Jerusalem (session)
- Fall: Bingo Master's Break-Out
- Defects: Survival (7") WXYZ ABCD3
- Misty In Roots: Jah Bless Africa (album - Wise And Foolish) People Unite PU 101 ALB
- Scritti Politti: Jacques Derrida (session)
- John Cooper Clarke: The Day The World Stood Still (album - Zip Style Method) Epic EPC 85667
- Drummonetts: Drop Me A Line (7" - Funky Soul / Drop Me A Line) Bradley 45-1410
- A Certain Ratio: All Night Party (7") Factory FAC 5
- Eek-A-Mouse: Ganja Smuggling (album - Wa-Do-Dem) Greensleeves GREL 31
- Scritti Politti: A Slow Soul (session)
- tape flip to File b
- Sir Coxsone Sound: So Much Dub To Give (album - King Of Dub Rock Part 2) Regal RLP 001
- Rapid Dance: Fragments Of Youth (7") Resolute RO 1
- Elmore James: The Sky Is Crying
- K198205sideA and K198205sideB
- 01:02:24 (from 27:59) and 01:02:46 (to 12:00)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- Many thanks to Karl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.