- The name of The Nice's session track, Ars Longa Vita Brevis, is a Latin aphorism (translated from the Greek), attributed to Hippocrates and usually rendered as "Art is long, life is short" It was also the title of their second LP, released later that year.
- Taste #1, recorded 5th August 1968. No known commercial release.
- Nice #4, recorded 6th August 1968. Available on available on BBC Sessions Castle CMFCD 457
- Moody Blues #3, recorded 16th July 1968, repeat, first broadcast 21 July 1968. Available on Live At The BBC 1967-1970 2xCD, 2007 (Deram, 984 720-2)
- Tyrannosaurus Rex #4, recorded 11th June 1968, repeat, first broadcast 24 July 1968. Available on Marc Bolan at the BBC
- Savoy Brown: Stay With Me Baby (LP - Getting To The Point) Decca @
- Taste: Norman Invasion (instrumental) (session) # @
- Nice: Ars Longa Vita Brevis (session) @
- Taste: Dual Carriageway Pain (session) #
Tracks marked # on File 1
Tracks marked @ on File 2
- 1) Taste - Top Gear 25/8/68
- 2) J P Top Gear 25 Aug 1968.mp3
- 1) 5:36 (from 2:23 unique)
- 2) 12:20
- 1) Many thanks to Colin Harper and Johnny Kidd Fan Club
- 2) Many thanks to Tim
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.