- Mono AM recording.
- Features a very early airing for Happy Mondays, and for the Pogues' "Body of an American" which would come to be identified with wakes of deceased Baltimore Police Officers in the HBO series "The Wire".
- Recording begins in the second half of the show and continues until the end, complete with signature tune.
- Non-current items in the playlist include Elvis Presley's version of Arthur Crudup's "That's All Right, Mama" and a modern jazz track recorded in 1956 by baritone saxophonist Serge Chaloff (1923-1957)..
- MacKenzies #1. Repeat of debut session, first broadcast 10 February 1986.
- Janitors #2. Repeat of session first broadcast 15 January 1986.
- The Rezillos: Top Of The Pops ('Top Of The Pops' 7" Single) Sire
- Blue Ruin: Kill Jaw ('Such Sweet Thunder' LP) Major Records
- Professional 5 MCs: Battle of the Raps
- We've Got A Fuzzbox And We're Gonna Use It: Rules and Regulations ('Rules & Regulations' 7" EP) Vindaloo
- Turbines: Highway 51
- Janitors: Going to Be (session)
- Siouxsie and the Banshees: Candyman (7") Wonderland
- Serge Chaloff: Susie's Blues
- Mackenzies: Man With No Reason (session)
- Ut: Confidential
- Happy Mondays: Delightful (single) Factory
- Michael Palmer: Belly Lick
- Mighty Caesars: Baby What's Wrong
- Pogues: The Body Of An American ('Poguetry In Motion' EP) Stiff
- Elvis Presley: That's All Right
- Janitors: Let's Go Home (session)
- 1986-02-25 Tape 395.mp3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.