- Peel has played football that evening ("I was well substandard, but then again I usually am") in a 6-a-side match at Selhurst Park that acted as a warmup for Palace defender Jim Cannon's testimonial match against Spurs. David Hamilton, now at Radio 2, also played.
- Amongst artists announced at the start of the programme, but not included on the available recording, are: The Beat, Pylon, Rhodesians, The Skids, Wah Heat, Discharge, Monoconics, "a couple of diverting new singles from New York", Delta 5 and The Clash.
- Modern English #1, recorded 18th November 1980. No known commercial release.
- TV21 only session, recorded 22nd October 1980, repeat, first broadcast 30 October 1980. No known commercial release.
- Start of show. John plays Grinderswitch at half speed in 'honour' of tonight's Liverpool result (a 4-1 defeat away to Wolves).
- Simple Minds: I Travel (7") Arista ARIST 372
- Specials: Do Nothing (7") Two-Tone CHS TT 16
- Modern English: Sixteen Days (session)
- TV21: On The Run (session)
- Wall: Fight The Fright (album - Personal Troubles And Public Issues) Fresh FRESH LP 2
- Fall: In The Park (album - Grotesque (After The Gramme)) Rough Trade ROUGH 18
- Blue Orchids: Disney Boys (7" - The Flood / Disney Boys) Rough Trade RT 065
- Siouxsie & The Banshees: Israel (single) Polydor POSP(X) 205
- Bush Tetras: Too Many Creeps (7") 99 99-02
- Modern English: Mesh And Lace (session)
- Barry Brown: Your Love Is Real (album - Cool Pon Your Corner) Trojan TRLS 191
- TV21: Zero (session)
- File cuts out
- 1980-11-25 Peel Show DB208.mp3
- File created from DB208 of Derby Box, digitised by Weatherman22.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.