- Tracklisting below is from Volume 2(ii) of the Decktician Logs. Many thanks to Decktician, Ken Garner for copying and additional information, and Rocker for acting as central HQ.
- Grateful Dead followed by solo tracks from Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir.
- Three "one session wonders" in this show. The Johnstons already had a reputation in the folk field, but progressive rockers Paladin remained obscure, despite recording two LPs for Bronze records. The members all went on to work with other bands but the only one to have previously done Peel sessions was keyboardist Lou Stonebridge, with Glass Menagerie.
- The Slade session includes covers of songs by Janis Joplin ("Move Over Baby") and the Lovin' Spoonful ("Darlin' Be Home Soon").
- Slade, one and only. Recorded 1972-05-09. "Keep On Rockin'" recorded but not transmitted. Appears to be available on Live At The BBC, Salvo 2009. Although the tracks are credited as coming from Sounds Of The Seventies, the sleeve notes state they were recorded on 9 May 1972.
- Paladin, one and only. Recorded 1972-05-02. "Get One Together" not transmitted until 07 July 1972. No known commercial release.
- Johnstons, one and only (rpt). First broadcast 14 April 1972. Recorded 1972-03-27. No known commercial release.
- Stone The Crows, #4 (rpt). First broadcast 28 April 1972. Recorded 1972-04-11. "Penicillin Blues" not transmitted. Appears to be available on Radio Sessions 1969-1972 (Angel Air, 2010), after previous release on ‘The BBC Sessions Vol.2 1970-1971’ (Strange Fruit, 1998).
- Daddy Cool: Hi Honey Ho (LP - Sex, Dope, Rock'n'Roll: Teenage Heaven) Sparmac
- Mick Grabham: Two Fifteen (single)
- Slade: Move Over Baby (session)
- Stone The Crows: Going Down (session)
- Keef Hartley Band: Don't Sign It (LP - Seventy-Second Brave) Deram
- Johnstons: Continental Trailways Bus (session)
- Grateful Dead: New Speedway Boogie (LP - Workingman's Dead) Warner Brothers
- Jerry Garcia: Loser (LP - Garcia) Warner Brothers
- Bob Weir: Black-Throated Wind (LP - Ace) Warner Brothers
- Paladin: Well We Might (session)
- Johnstons: Won't You Come With Me (session)
- Slade: Let The Good Times Roll (session)
- Bill Nelson: Northern Dreamer (1957) (LP - Northern Dream) Smile
- Stone The Crows: Mr Wizard (session)
- Johnstons: Ready Teddy (session)
- Bill Nelson: End Of Seasons (LP - Northern Dream) Smile
- Slade: Bye, Goodbye (session)
- Rolling Stones: Rocks Off (LP - Exile On Main St.) Rolling Stones
- Paladin: Sweet Music (session)
- Brinsley Schwarz: I'm Ahead If I Can Quit While I'm Behind (LP - Greasy Truckers Party) United Artists
- Heads Hands & Feet: Safety In Numbers (LP - Tracks) Capitol
- Stone The Crows: On The Highway (session)
- Dave Edmunds: Hell Of A Pain (LP - Rockpile) Regal Zonophone
- Johnstons: If I Sang My Song (session)
- Slade: Darlin' Be Home Soon (session)
- Ashman Reynolds: Taking Off (LP - Stop Off) Polydor
- Paladin: Get On Back (session)
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.