- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Manufacture: 'Running Man (CD-Voice Of World Control)' (Nettwerk/I.R.S.)
- I, Ludicrous: 'Duller Than... (LP-Light & Bitter)' (Rodney, Rodney!)
- (JP: 'Most of the tracks on the LP go on a bit, actually: I mean, they could do with being more succinct, but nevertheless, an LP that's got some amusing ideas on it.')
- M.C. Buzz B: 'Window Sill (CD-Words Escape Me!)' (Polydor/Comfort)
- Shonen Knife: 'Blue Oyster Cult (yellow vinyl 7"-Secret No 712)' (Rockville)
- Kingstonians: 'Sufferer (LP-Sufferer)' (Attack)
- Crackhouse: 'Crack Baby (7")' (Gutterbox) 
- Olivelawn: 'Who's Playing God Today! (LP-Sap)' (Nemesis)
- Paris: 'Lights, Camera, Revolution (12"-The Hate That Hate Made)' (Tommy Boy)
- X-Tal: 'An Old Colonial's Hard Luck Story (LP-Die Monster Die)' (Alias)
- I, Ludicrous: 'How Much Money Should I Give To Charity (LP-Light & Bitter)' (Rodney, Rodney!)
- a) Peel 182
- b) Peel 183
- a) 00:45:31 from 00:26:52 to end
- b) 00:45:35 from start to 00:16:55
- Many thanks to Dirk.
- ↑ John confuses label and artist here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.