- The fourth part of the 1989 Festive Fifty, plus session repeats.
- The number 16 entry is said by Peel to be 'Tony's last-minute edit mix, exclusive to this programme', but this appears to be a joke, since no trace can be found of this version.
- The number 14 track is the LP version of the session track 'Take Me I'm Yours', which had made the previous year's chart at number 4.
- Inspiral Carpets, #3. Recorded 1989-08-17. No known commercial release.
- Filthkick, #1. Recorded 1989-08-15. No known commercial release.
- Happy Mondays, #2. Recorded 1989-02-21. Available on The Peel Sessions (Strange Fruit).
- Inspiral Carpets: 'So This Is How It Feels (Peel Session)'
- 808 State: Donkey Doctor (CD-Ninety )' (ZTT)
- Happy Mondays: 'Do It Better (Peel Session)'
- Filthkick: 'Lynching Party/Bar Room Brawl/A A (Peel Session)'
- Bhundu Boys: 'Chimbira (CD-Pamberi! )' (WEA)
- Inspiral Carpets: 'She Comes In The Fall (Peel Session)'
- Happy Mondays: 'Tart Tart (Peel Session)'
- Crystal Vortex: 'Money You Are My Slave (12" )' (B Ware)
- Filthkick: 'Between The Lines/Meat Rack (Peel Session)'
- Zaiko Langa Langa: (Unidentified Track)
- Inspiral Carpets: 'Sun Don't Shine (Peel Session)'
- Home T, Cocoa Tea & Shabba Ranks: 'Pirates' Anthem (Skull & Crossbones Mix) (LP-Holding On)' (Greensleeves)
- Happy Mondays: 'Mad Cyril' (Peel Session)
- Filthkick: 'The Harder You Fall/Drowning In Affluence (Peel Session)'
- Public Enemy: 'Welcome To The Terrordome (vocal) (12")' (Def Jam)
1989 Festive Fifty: Numbers 20-11
- (JP: '(At number 20), a record which I thought was a really good record, but it's been by and large assumed that it wasn't a good record at all.')
- (JP: 'I should be very unhappy if he unbent enough to do a session for us in 1990. I think it's time he rejoined the human race, really.')
- 19: Wedding Present, 'Brassneck (LP-Bizarro)' (RCA)
- 18: Morrissey, 'Last Of The Famous International Playboys (7 inch)' (HMV)
- 17: Stone Roses, 'Made Of Stone (LP-The Stone Roses)' (Silvertone)
- (JP: 'I see that one has agreeable singalong potential, anyway.')
- 16: Mudhoney, 'You Got It (Keep It Outta My Face) (LP-Mudhoney)' (Sub Pop)
- 15: Cud, 'Only A Prawn In Whitby (LP-When In Rome, Kill Me)' (Imaginary)
- 14: Wedding Present, 'Take Me! (LP-Bizarro)' (RCA)
- 13: Jesus & Mary Chain, 'Blues From A Gun (LP-Automatic)' (Blanco Y Negro)
- 12: Dinosaur Jr., 'Just Like Heaven (7 inch)' (Blast First)
- 11: Pale Saints, 'Sight Of You (12 inch-Barging Into The Presence Of God)' (4AD) (JP actually starts to play Dinosaur Jr's 'Throwdown')
- a) 27th December 89
- b) 'Festive 50s' folder, '1989' sub-folder, file f50_1987_2011
- c) JP19891227.mp3
- a) 00:48:43
- b) 00:47:05
- c) 01:56:39
- a) Slight peaking evident on recording in places.
- b) Superb VBR quality.
- c) Complete show in two rar files.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.