- Volume 1 of the Decktician Logs only lists the session artists for this show. Many thanks to Ken Garner for providing the information below and Rocker for acting as central HQ.
- Steeleye Span #2, recorded 1970-06-23. Available on Please To See The King, 2xCD 2006 reissue (Castle Music)
- Nucleus, #1 (rpt). First broadcast 07 March 1970, recorded 1970-03-02. No known commercial release.
- High Tide, #3 (rpt). First broadcast 11 April 1970, recorded 1970-03-24. No known commercial release.
- Delaney & Bonnie & Friends: Soul Shake (7" b-side Free The People) Atlantic 2091 016
- Dave Mason: Can't Stop Worrying, Can't Stop Loving (LP - Alone Together) Harvest SHTC 251
- Steeleye Span: The Blacksmith (session)
- Nucleus: Elastic Rock (session)
- Can: Father Cannot Yell (LP - Monster Movie) United Artists UAS 29094
- Jefferson Airplane Volunteers (3xLP - Woodstock OST) Atlantic 2663 001
- Gerhard Kummerlander: Trumpet Imitation (LP - John Peel's Archive Things) BBC Records REC 68M
- Steeleye Span: Female drummer (session)
- Steeleye Span: Rave On (session)
- High Tide: Saneoni Mous (session)
- Country Joe & The Fish: Bass Strings (EP - Country Joe & The Fish) Rag Baby 1002
- Wild Man Fischer: Wild Man On The Street Again (2xLP - An Evening With Wild Man Fischer) Bizarre/Reprise 2XS 6332
- Nucleus: 1916 (session)
- Nucleus: Orpheus (session)
- Nucleus: Persephone’s Jive (session)
- Rolling Stones: Oh Carol (LP - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! - The Rolling Stones In Concert) Decca SKL 5065
- Steeleye Span: I Was A Young Man (session)
- Unknown Singers: Air (LP - John Peel's Archive Things) BBC Records REC 68M
- Quintessence: Son of Mortality (LP - Quintessence) Island ILPS 9128
- Pink Floyd: Come In Number 51, Your Time Is Up (LP - Zabriskie Point OST) MGM 2315 002
- Nucleus: Twisted Track (session)
- High Tide: The Joke (session)
- Steeleye Span: Lark In The morning (session)
- Pete Townshend: Content (LP - Happy Birthday) Universal Spiritual League 1
- Joe Cocker: The Letter (7") Regal Zonophone RZ 3027
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.