- 65 minutes of pause-button material available on file. There are also a number of announcements for additional items in the tracklisting - items actually on file marked @ for clarity.
- John enthuses about a gig the previous week at the Ulster Hall, Belfast which he and Mike Read had attended. He plays an unbroken sequence of tracks by the five local bands who had appeared.
- Basement Five: #1, first broadcast. Recorded 1980-04-21 (Garner). No known commercial release.
- UK Subs: #1 (repeat). Recorded 1978-05-23. No known commercial release.
- UK Subs: Tomorrow's Girls (session) @
- Basement Five: Immigration (session) @
- Big Self: Snakes And Ladders (EP various artists - Room To Move) Energy NRG 1 @
- Ruefrex: One By One (EP - One By One) Good Vibrations GOT 8 (tape flip) @
- Shock Treatment: Belfast Telegraph (EP various artists - Room To Move) Energy NRG 1 @
- Rudi: I-Spy (EP - I-Spy) Good Vibrations GOT 12 @
- Outcasts: You're A Disease (b-side of Frustration) IT IT 4 @
- UK Subs: CID (session) @
- John Lee Hooker: unknown
- Basement Five: Last White Christmas (session) @
- Gang Of Four: He'd Send In The Army (b-side of Outside The Trains Don't Run On Time) EMI Z1 @
- John Cale: Mercenaries (Ready For War) (7") Spy SPY 007 (start of track missing on file) @
- Bad Actors: Are They Hostile (7") Plastic Speech Plas 1
- UK Subs: Stranglehold (session) @
- Aller Værste!: Blålys (7") Den Gode Hensikt DGH-01 (tape flip) @
- Basement Five: Silicon Chip (session) @
- Pete Townshend: Cat's In The Cupboard (album - Empty Glass) ATCO K 50699 @
- Medicine Head: unknown (from 1971)
- Athletico Spizz 80: No Room (7") Rough Trade RTSO 5 @
- Linda Jardim: Energy In Northampton (7") EMI EMI 5077
- UK Subs: I Couldn't Be You (session) @
- Undertones: More Songs About Chocolate And Girls (album - Hypnotised) Sire SRK 6088 (first couple of seconds only on file)
- Basement Five: No Ball Games (session) @
- (after the above John starts talking about The Birthday Party and perhaps plays a record by them)
- 1980-04-28 JLP051 JLP052 JLP053.mp3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.