- Show starts at 0:26 of the audio.
- Peel plays the first non-British record on the BBC World Service by We The Living.
- Peel mentions he was in Dallas when John F. Kennedy died.
- Peel mentions his brother Frank lives in Crowborough in Sussex.it
- Possibility that the show may be from the 23rd - it is an 0330 show, the time of the Tuesdy debut, and it includes some records played on his UK show on the 17th. Also, another file be Rangelov claims to be from the 5th March, which contains different tracks.
- Bodines: Therese (2x7") Magnet
- We The Living: Mixed Up World (7" - Carnival Of Vice) Subversive
- Age Of Chance: Morning After The Sixties (12" - Beneath The Pavements The Dancefloor) Fon
- Llwybr Llaethog: Dull Di-Drais (7") Anhrefn
- fIREHOSE: Relatin' Dudes To Jazz (LP - Ragin', Full-On) SST
- Mongo Mange Gatoo: Go Ahead, Make My Day (LP - Death Can Be Hazardous To Your Health) Lethal Death
- Godfathers: Love Is Dead (7") Corporate Image
- Playground: Nothing New (7") Nosrednas
- Full Fathom Five: Why Their Faces Are So Worn (7" - Four Song E.P.) South East
- Bogshed: Little Grafter (12" - Tried And Tested Public Speaker) Shelfish
- 1987-02-28 John Peel BBC World Service TR007.mp3
- File created from TR007 of Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
- Many thanks to Tom Roche and Frankie-machine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.