- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Come In Tokio #3, recorded 28th April 1984 repeat, first broadcast 10 May 1984.
- Julian Cope #2, recorded 29th May 1984, repeat, first broadcast 11 June 1984
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Jean Stanback: I Still Love You
- Geezers: Folsom Prison Blues (v/a album - Rockabilly Psychosis And The Garage Disease) Big Beat WIK 18
- Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds: The Moon Is In The Gutter (7" - In The Ghetto) Mute 7 MUTE 032
- Julian Cope: Sunspots (session)
- Neil: Hole In My Shoe (7") WEA YZ 10
- TV21: Tick Away
- Michael Palmer: Lick Shot
- John Peel 1984-06-28.mp3
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.