- Nameless show (former Night Ride)
- BBC Radio One
- The show where Peel admitted he had a venereal disease (VD). From Wikipedia (reproduced on the John Peel page): "During 1969, after hosting a trailer for a BBC programme on VD on his Night Ride programme, Peel received significant media attention because of admitting on air to be suffering from a sexually transmitted disease. This admission was later used in an attempt to discredit him when he appeared as a defence witness in the 1971 OZ obscenity trial. The judge in that case even instructed that a glass of water he had drunk from be thrown out."
- More on this show at the Kat's Karavan blog. Many thanks to Eddie!
- Jeff Beck Group: Plynth (LP - Cosa Nostra Beck-Ola) Columbia EMI SCX 6351
- John Fahey: Bucktown Stomp (session)
- Pete Roche: A Thing Apart (live poem)
- Indian classical music - Whistled and played on a bowed string instrument and accompanied on drum and drone (from BBC Archives)
- Krzysztof Penderecki: 'Apotheosis (from "Dies Irae: The Oratorio in Memoriam for the Victims of Auschwitz") (LP-Dies Irae (Auschwitz Oratorium) / Polymorphia / De Natura Sonoris)' (Philips) 
- John Fahey: The Death Of The Clayton Peacock (session)
Peel chats with Tony Van den Bergh  about Radio 4's upcoming report on Venereal Disease.
- Colosseum: Plenty Hard Luck (LP - Those Who Are About To Die Salute You) Fontana ST5510
- John Fahey: Sunflower River Blues (session)
- Pete Roche: To See How Far It Is (live poem)
- Radio Ceylon Orchestra: Wind, String Instruments and Percussion (from BBC Archives)
Peel chats to Theresa Lever about the Youth Drama Centre in Euston
- Phil Ochs: I Kill, Therefore I Am (LP - Rehearsals for Retirement) A&M AMLS 934
- John Fahey: In Christ There Is No East or West (session)
- Romanian Radio and Television Folk Orchestra [pipes: Dumitru Zamfira]: The Hora (from BBC Archives)
- Pete Roche: The Skin Diver (live poem)
- Shirley and Dolly Collins: Nellie The Milkmaid (LP - Anthems in Eden) Harvest SHVL 754
- John Fahey: Steel Guitar Rag (session)
- Terry Riley: 'In C (Part 1) (LP-In C)' CBS 61237 (short extract)
- (Intro to Jazz Workshop)
- Performed by the Chorus & Orchestra Of The Cracow Philharmonia, conducted by Henryk Czyz.
- Author and broadcaster (1916-2000); obituary here