- Peel mentions the cover of the Morticians album and it's title comes from The Mothers Of Invention's Freak Out album, which he then plays a track from.
- McCarthy #2. Recorded: 1987-10-20.
- Napalm Death #1. Recorded: 1987-09-13. Broadcast: 22 September 1987
- Kanda Bongo Man: Belle Amie (v/a LP - Heartbeat Soukous) Earthworks
- McCarthy: Should The Bible Be Banned? (session)
- J. H. Bragg And His Rhythm Five: Ethiopian Stomp (v/a LP - The Territory Bands) Tax
- Billy Bragg: From A Vauxhall Velox (LP - Brewing Up With Billy Bragg) Go! Discs
- Napalm Death: Obstinate Divide / Life / You Suffer (session)
- Rob Base: Make It Hot (12") World To World
- Colorblind James Experience: A Different Bob (LP - The Colorblind James Experience) Fundamental
- Mahlathini: Kudala Besifuna (LP - The Lion Of Soweto) Earthworks
- Butthole Surfers: Pittsburg To Lebanon (LP - Locust Abortion Technician) Touch And Go
- McCarthy: This Nelson Rockefeller (session)
- Prince Kool: Here Comes The Judge (v/a LP - Head Over Ears (A Debris Compilation)) Play Hard
- Morticians: Action Woman (LP - Freak Out With The Morticians) Tin Soldier
- Mothers Of Invention: Wowie Zowie (2xLP - Freak Out) Verve
- Napalm Death: The Kill / Prison Without Walls / Dead (session)
- Wedding Present: Shatner (LP - George Best) Reception
- John Peel 20th April 1988.mp3 (mislabelled date)
- Many thanks to Tim
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.