- Peel revealed on 30 June 1978 (Round Table) that he played all the tracks from Klark Kent's single on his show yesterday.
- Klark Kent was a secretive alias used by Stewart Copeland of The Police, in the late-1970s, to release several Punk / New Wave records.
- None, all record show
- Klark Kent: Don't Care (7") Kryptone
- Klark Kent: Thrills (7" - Don't Care) Kryptone
- Klark Kent: Office Girls (7" - Don't Care) Kryptone
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.