- Had been billed the previous week that Lonnie Donegan's Glastonbury set was to be played, but apparently this was not recorded - so we get Black Star Liner's set instead here. Peel had also been unable to see Donegan's set at the festival as he was on air at the time. He says the band he enjoyed most that he managed to see was Built To Spill.
- Sheila's brother Paul joins the chorus announcing the Peelenium for 1919.
- The Peelenium 1919 has a song called "That Old Fashioned Mother of Mine", sang by Master Thomas Criddle, who was actually born in 1928 and died in 2008. The song may have been written in 1919, hence its inclusion, but the BBC probably did not have a recording of the original artist.
- Black Star Liner live at Glastonbury
- Pink Kross: Dogz Dinner (single) Bouvier
- Welton Irie: Slaving Ghettoman Corner (LP – Ghetto Man Corner) Pantomine
- Inigo Kennedy: 12 Bit Days (12”: Vz Era) Red Seal
- Built To Spill: Side Walk (LP – Keep It Like A Secret) City Slang
- Franco Godi: Parapapa Perepepe (LP – Il Signor Rossi) Crippled Dick Hot Wax
- Ed Solo Vs Click 'n' Cycle: Roar (12” single) Emotif
- Red Monkey: Paper Crown (LP – Difficult Is Easy) Troubleman
- Sonovac: Flyback (EP – EP) Output
- George Jones: Just One More (2xCD - Cup Of Loneliness) Mercury
- Los Esquizitos: Pum Pum Bang Bang (LP - Grabardo) Opción Sónica
- Brotherhood: Dancing Queen (12” EP) Lost Vegas
- Ligament: I Want To Take You Outside (LP – Half Way Between San Juan & Mendoza) Kitty Kitty
- Mayfair Dance Orchestra: Omaha
- Master Thomas Criddle: That Old Fashioned Mother Of Mine
(tape flip between files a and b)
- Lily Morris: Don't Have Any More Mrs Moore
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band: Tiger Rag
- Solex: Randy Constaza (7" single) Matador
- Black Star Liner: Live at Glastonbury Festival 1999
(no set details available)
- Lonnie Donegan: Wabash Cannonball (unknown format) Bear Family
- Chicken Lips: You Need A Medic (EP Shoe Beast) Kingsize
- Isis: Judgement (12" single) Dyne
- a) BlackSL1919a.mp3
- b) BlackSL1919b.mp3
- c) jp290699.mp3
- a) 01:01:51
- b) 00:52:42
- c) 01:50:13
- a) and b) There appear to be frequent digital skips in these recordings. The SQ is also a little mushy.
- c) Many thanks to max-dat.
- c) Mooo