- Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy was Peel's studio guest and they discuss the band's new double album 'Live And Dangerous'. Large sections of the LP were played, but these are edited out of the only available recording of the show, which focuses on the chat between the records.
- Record-only programme.
- (At Peel's prompting, Phil Lynott chooses a song to play that is #29 in that week's chart.)
- (Peel mentions seeing Lizzy top the bill at the recent Pink Pop festival in Holland. They discuss differences between US and UK, etc.)
- Dancing In The Moonlight (It's Caught Me In It's Spotlight)
- Still In Love With You
- Johnny The Fox Meets Jimmy The Weed
- (Lynott discusses putting the live album together, punk, etc.)
- Sha La La
- Baby Drives Me Crazy
- The Rocker
- (Phil Lynott discusses upcoming solo album. Peel mentions he's played the Dave Gilmore (of Pink Floyd) solo LP earlier in the programme. Lynott talks about working with Brendan "Brush" Shiels of Skid Row.)
- Available as a zipper set of six short files. Many thanks to Nick.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.