- Only a small portion of this show containing the session tracks and the surrounding Peel links is currently in existence. Each file seems to be slightly different.
- Tearjerkers, #1. Private recording, date unknown. No known commercial release. One track, 'Suzy', is listed in The Peel Sessions (p. 337) as 'possibly not TX' and is certainly not present on the fragment available.
- Passions #1, recorded 21st November 1979. No known commercial release.
- File 2 begins
- Start of show, with John introducing the session acts. "Amongst the records, "a little piece from Vancouver, sone hot new reggae singles, several Ghost Riders In The Sky, and a lot of shaking and shouting. And I think we'll start with some shouting."
- edit on File 2
- File 1 begins
- (JP: '...actually, which I've had for some time now, and it was recorded, I suppose, six, eight, nine months ago, and was broadcast on a radio station in Belfast as well at the time it was recorded. Because we couldn't get the Tearjerkers over here to record a session for us, we used this tape, which is very good: I'm not apologising for it by any means.')
- (JP: 'The band, we discovered today, just signed a contract with Phonogram Records, so they'll have a record more generally available than their previous work on Good Vibrations. Got a couple of gigs coming up as well.')
- File 2 pauses
- Clash: 'London Calling' (announced but edited out)
- File 2 resumes
- Tearjerkers: 'Comic Book Heroes' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'And if we get a chance sometime in the New Year, we'll get the Tearjerkers to record a session for us in our own studio.')
- 1) Peel Session 93 - The Tearjerkers 29.11.79
- 2) THE TEARJERKERS - PEEL SESSION 29.11.79
- 1) app.7 minutes in three separate files
- 2) 7:17
- Good stereo sound