- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Three Johns #4, recorded 17th April 1984.
- Folk Devils #1, recorded 20th March 1984, repeat, first broadcast 04 April 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Solomon Burke: Yes I Do
- Young Fulham: Don't You Rock Me Daddy O
- Fire Hydrants: Baby, I'm A U-Boat
- Captain Beefheart & Magic Band: Clear Spot (album - Clear Spot)
- Guana Batz: The Cave (7") Big Beat NS 96
- Folk Devils: What's That Smell? (session)
- Subhumans: Reality Is Waiting For A Bus (album - From The Cradle To The Grave) Bluurg FISH 8
The following track was played but not included in the file.
- Pink Floyd: Apples And Oranges
- John Peel 1984-04-30 gw.mp3
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.