- Taken from D011 and D031 of Decktician Reels. Tracks either side of this selection may also be from this show.
- Sutherland Brothers And Quiver, #4. Recorded: 17th June 1975. No known commercial release.
- Loudon Wainwright III, #4 (rpt). Recorded: 6th May 1975. First broadcast: 12 May 1975. No known commercial release.
- File a
- Betty Davis: Shut Off The Light (LP - Nasty Gal) Island
- Loudon Wainwright III: Hollywood Hopeful (session)
- unknown: (short fragment) "Look at the piano player, lying across the keys..."
- File b
- Sutherland Brothers & Quiver: Dirty City (session)
- Ronettes: Be My Baby
- Dr Hook: Levitate (LP - Bankrupt) Capitol
- Fairport Convention: Restless (LP - Rising For The Moon) Island
- Sutherland Brothers & Quiver: Little Bit Something Else (session)
- Zulus: Wellington Boots - South Africa (LP - John Peel's Archive Things) BBC
- Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band: Canyons Of Your Mind (LP - The History of the Bonzos) United Artists
- Bill Boyd & His Cowboy Ramblers: Barn Dance Rag (from reissue compilation double LP: Bill Boyd's Cowboy Ramblers) Bluebird
- File c
- Sutherland Brothers & Quiver: Somebody Buy The Band A Drink (session)
- a) 31.2.mp3
- b) 31.1.mp3
- c) 11a.aif.mp3
- a) 00:46:34 (from 00:39:38)
- b) 00:46:34 (to 00:21:24)
- c) 00:51:13 (to 00:04:38)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.