- Tracklisting below is from Volume 2(ii) of the Decktician Logs. Many thanks to Decktician, Ken Garner for copying and additional information, and Rocker for acting as central HQ.
- Martin Carthy, #1. Recorded 1972-05-22. No known commercial release.
- Stud, #2 (rpt). First broadcast 21 March 1972. Recorded 1972-03-07. No known commercial release.
- Henry Cow, #2 (rpt). First broadcast 14 March 1972. Recorded 1972-02-28.
- Officially released on "The Road: Volumes 1-5" (ReR Megacorp – ReR HC 40).
- Beach Boys: Marcella (LP - Carl And The Passions – "So Tough") Brother/Reprise
- Cheviot Ranters Country Dance Band: Corn Rigs: Original/Dunstanburgh Castle/Goodnight And Joy Be Wi' Ye (LP - Sound Of The Cheviots) Topic
- Marvin Gaye: Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (single) Tamla Motown
- Martin Carthy: The False Lover Won Back (session)
- Henry Cow: I Came To See You (session)
- Bernard Wrigley: Dixie's Dog (LP - The Phenomenal B, Wrigley) Topic
- Annette Peacock: I'm The One (LP - I'm The One) RCA Victor
- Stud: Good Things (session)
- Martin Carthy: King Henry (session)
- New Riders Of The Purple Sage: Contract (LP - Powerglide) CBS
- Henry Cow: Rapt In A Blanket (session)
- Rolling Stones: Stop Breaking Down (LP - Exile On Main St.) Rolling Stones
- Chris McGregor's Brotherhood Of Breath: Nick Tete (LP - Brotherhood) RCA
- Martin Carthy: Died For Love (session)
- Curved Air: Melinda (More Or Less) (LP - Phantasmagoria) Warner Brothers
- Stud: Red Wine (session)
- Henry Cow: Teen Beat (session)
- David Bowie: Starman (single) RCA Victor
- Martin Carthy: Trimdon Grange (session)
- Carla Bley: Businessmen (LP - Escalator Over The Hill) JCOA
- Stud: Samurai (session)
- Martin Carthy: John Blunt (session)
- Sensational Nightingales: Will You Welcome Me There (single)
- Persuasions: It's You That I Need (LP - We Came To Play) Capitol
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.