- Peel mentions whilst driving in Oklahoma, America with the Dann Yankee & The Carpetbaggers band, he heard a song from Otis Redding that was so good, that he had to pull over and listen to the track.
- John also mentions that he was supposed to meet Robert Lloyd of the Nightingales at an Indian restaurant after his own gig, but he didn't turn up.
- Audio consisting of 47 minutes from the show.
- Nightingales #6. Recorded: 1983-12-05. Broadcast: 12 December 1983
- Ellery Bop #3. Recorded: 1983-12-19. Broadcast: 12 January 1984
- Serious Drinking: Countdown To Bilko (LP - The Revolution Starts At Closing Time) Upright
- Ellery Bop: Twisted (session)
- Cramps: Love Me (7" - Drug Train) Illegal
- Chevalier Brothers: Bar Tender (7") Waterfront
- Nightingales: All Talk (session)
- Robert French: I Love You (7") Connection
- Microdisney: Pink Skinned Man (7") Kabuki
- Otis Redding: Ole Man Trouble (LP - Otis Blue / Otis Redding Sings Soul) Volt
- Ellery Bop: Above The World (session)
- Fireball XL5: Rockin' Shoes (7") Northwood
- Don Spencer: Fireball (7") His Master's Voice
- Malcolm X: No Sell Out (12") Tommy Boy
- Nightingales: Not Man Enough (session)
- Zoot Simms: African Challenge (7") Studio One
- Tim's 80s peel show 2
- Many thanks to Tim.