- At A Variety Of Speeds 2
- BBC Radio One
- A cassette compilation from the collection of Peel Group member mr_maudlin, recorded from the BBC Radio 1 John Peel show but with no DJ links.
- The show was recorded on Hi-Fi VHS then edited to cassette but from a good FM signal.
- This is the second volume of dance/trance/house stuff put together over a couple of years. It wasn't my favourite style of music from the Peel show, but every now and then a track would catch my interest and it would get stuck on here. The Psychotropic track still sounds great and the Sister Love one is still interesting.
- The edit dates from the inlay card: 1-2 21Dec90; 3 19Jan91; 4 18Apr91; 5 10Jun91; 6 14Jun91; 7-8 25Aug91; 9 29Apr92; 10 24Jun92; 11 8Jul92; 12 18Jul92; 13 11Aug92; 14 26Mar93; 15 5Dec93. I would usually make the edits within a couple of weeks of broadcast.
- TDK AR-90
- Psychotropic: Hypnosis (12") 02 15 December 1990
- Movement: Alpha One (shared 12" with Earth Beat Synphonic - Raw Beats 2) Warrior 15 December 1990
- Marine Boy: Laura Laura (12") Perception 12 January 1991
- After Hours: Waterfalls (3 A.M. Mix) (12") Strictly Rhythm SR 1234 13 April 1991
- Sound Vandals: Feel It (Concept Mix) (v/a album - Nu Groove - 25 West 38th - A Compilation) Network NGV 91 08 June 1991
- Ultramarine: Stella (12") Brainiak BRAINK 11 09 June 1991
- Solo: Rainbow (7") Reverb RVB 003 35:03-40:27 03 August 1991
- Nightmares On Wax: A Case Of Funk (12") Warp WAP 15 Peel August 1991 Lee Tape 112
- Florence: The Vineyard Reprise (U.S. Heritage 12") Eevo Lute Muzique - 001
- Morgan-Wilde Project: Submersion (12 inch) Atmosphere/Buzz 13 June 1992
- Urban Hype: A Trip To Trumpton
- Irresistible Force: Underground (EP-Underground) Rising High RSN27 17 July 1992
- Sisterlove: The Hypnotist (12") On 31 July 1992
- Aphex Twin: Blue Calyx
- New Order: Spooky (Magimix) (EP Spooky) 26 November 1993
- C165 At A Variety Of Speeds 2
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- Many thanks to mr maudlin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.