- This is a list of all twelve HMHB Peel Sessions in chronological order. Only the first two have been made commercially available. The page Half Man Half Biscuit: Show Appearances (Excluding Sessions) contains details of session tracks played out of context (e.g. as Festive Fifty entries). Information taken from The Peel Sessions (Garner, K., BBC Books 2007). Garner does not count live appearances as sessions, but these are listed after main 12.
Chronological List Of Sessions
- D'ye Ken Ted Moult? / Arthur's Farm / All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit / The Trumpton Riots / Ol' Tige
- I Left My Heart In Papworth General / The Continuous Cremation Of Hattie Jacques / Reasons To Be Miserable (Part 10) § / The Bastard Son Of Dean Friedman
- Rod Hull is Alive...Why? / The Best Thing In Life / I Was A Teenage Armchair Honved Fan / Dickie Davies Eyes
- Ordinary To Entschede / Our Tune / Yipps (My Baby Got The) / Pragvec At The Melkveg
- Marsultras (You'll Never Make The Station) / 4AD 3D CD / Floreat Interior / Goodnight Irene
- Song Of Encouragement For The Orme Ascent / CAMRA Man / Get Kramer / Mr. Cave's A Window Cleaner Now
- Bad Review / Deep House Victims Minibus Appeal / Dead Men Don't Need Season Tickets / Shropshire Lad / Paintball's Coming Home
8. Recorded: 1997-01-12. First broadcast: 02 February 1997. Never repeated.
- Monmore Hare's Running / Tonight Matthew I'm Going To Be With Jesus / Prs Yearbook Quick The Drawbridge / He Who Would Valium Take
- Four Skinny Indie Kids Drinking Weak Lager / You're Hard / Secret Gig / Moody Chops
- Uffington Wassail / Gubba Lookalikes / Bottleneck At Capel Curig / Twenty-Four Hour Garage People
- Them's The Vagaries / The Light At The End Of The Tunnel (Is The Light Of An Oncoming Train) / Song To The Siren-Vatican Broadside / Breaking News
- Asparagus Next Left / For What Is Chatteris / Epiphany / Joy Division Oven Gloves
- 23 July 1998: recorded at Meltdown '98
- A Country Practice
- Running Order Squabblefest
- Four Skinny Indie Kids Drinking Weak Lager In A Camden Boozer
- Paintball's Coming Home
- 07 October 1999: recorded at the Queen Elizabeth Hall
- The Uffington Wassail
- Improv Workshop Mimeshow Gobshite
- Look Dad No Tunes
- You're Hard
- Paintball's Coming Home
- See That My Bike's Kept Clean
- However, 'Paintball's Coming Home' famously made that year's Festive Fifty, on the occasion when Peel couldn't play it because he had forgotten the title.
- Again, 'Twenty-Four Hour Garage People' made that year's Festive Fifty.
- The Peel Sessions (p. 291) notes that there is some confusion over this recording date, as the band's diaries list 2002-07-24, 'live in one take on the same day as a Kershaw session'.
- 'Joy Division Oven Gloves' made the top ten in the first post-Peel Festive Fifty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.