Cassette Brand / Description
- Philips FX
- 257 written on tape label. With intros and outros.
- Very Good
- I Roy: Who Is The Man (LP - Roots Techniques) Pressure Sounds 15 June 1999
- Calexico: Frontera/Trigger (session) 15 June 1999
- Mates Of State: Leave Me At The Tree (split single with Fighter D) Omnibus 15 June 1999
- Chauncey Olcott: I Love The Name Of Mary
- Harry Lauder: It's Nicer To Be In Bed
- Chauncey Olcott: When Irish Eyes are Smiling
- Harry Fragson: Hello! Hello! Who's Your Lady Friend?
- Plastic Angel: The Race (EP - Follow Me Into The Race) Wash 15 June 1999
- Calexico: Jesus & Tequila (session) 15 June 1999
- Conemelt: ‘Hot Box (2xLP - Sticklebrick City )’ iLL 16 June 1999
- Shiner: ‘Tickled Pink (12 inch )’ Dust 2 Dust Records 16 June 1999
- Nil: '3 Mile Radius (12 inch - Scaling Factor)' Nil Recordings 16 June 1999
- Harrison Latimer: 'Are We Downhearted? No!'
- Basil Hallam: 'Gilbert The Filbert'
- Violet Lorraine & Ambrose Thorne & Orchestra: 'When We've Wound Up The Watch On The Rhine'
- Clarice Mayne & 'That' (James W Tate): 'I Was A Good Little Girl Till I Met You'
- Art Of Trance: ‘Madagascar [Ferry Corsten Remix] (12 inch )’ Transk 16 June 1999
- Pedro: 'Lay Down Mega Man (12 inch – Pedro EP )’ Melodic 16 June 1999
- Shake Appeal: ‘Cruisin For A Piece Of Ass (10 inch - Mean Machine )’ Saddle Tramp Recordings 16 June 1999
- Cuban Boys: 'Cuban Boys (Cuban Boys Go Boom! Mix) (CD Single - Blueprint For Modernisation EP )’ Org Records 16 June 1999
- Autechre: Netlon Sentinel (EP: EP7) Warp 17 June 1999
- Fall: F-olding Money (7") Artful 17 June 1999
- Transistor Six: Queenie King (12") Blackbean And Placenta Tape Club 17 June 1999